Chapter 10 - The New Host Club In Saotome Academy??"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the whole singing thing is

over...

We must stay here for 5 more days.

We were singing at our campfire at the 1st day but as time fly by, it left 5 more days...

I just let out huge sigh...

Toshiro:" Whats wrong??"

Both Haruhi and Ni-chan look at me.

Me:" Nothing...."

Haruhi:" Come on just tell us!!!"

Me:" Well.... I have a bad feeling about that something or someone will be coming for us..."

Toshiro:" Who??"

Just then...

A voice speaking through the speaker:" HARUHI!!! YUKARU!!! TOSHIRO!!! DADDY/OTO-SAN IS HERE!!!"

Toshiro:" The voice came from the sky??"

Haruhi:" It's also familiar..."

Me:" Unless it's ...."

The 3 of us look at the sky and saw a group of people at the helicopter. But theres a blond haired guy hold the speaker and say:" DON'T WORRY DADDY/OTO-SAN IS HERE!!!"

Toshiro,Haruhi,Me:

"Tamaki-senpai..."

After all of them get off the helicopter,  Tamaki-senpai rushed towards us...

Tamaki-senpai:" WHERE DID YOU 3 GO?!?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU GO TO A BOARDING SCHOOL?!?!"

The 3 of us say (in sync):" Because we don't want you to know..."

Tamaki-senpai then go to a corner/ under the hut ...

Kyoya-senpai(Black hair with glasses):" Well it's look like you 3 are having fun without us."

Then the little boy with blond hair was holding a bunny stuff toy on top of a tall guy with black hair with a poker face said:" Ne ne Haru-chan, Toshi- chan, Yuka-chan ... Why did you all transfer??"

Toshiro:" It's Toshiro..... Honey-senpai and why the hell are you still sitting on top of Mori-senpai??"

Ni-chan look at Honey-senpai with a annoyed look while Honey-senpai just smile.

Just then the 2 orange haired twins(Hikaru and Kaoru) put their arms around me and say:" So?? Why did you transfer??"

Toshiro&Haruhi(in sync):" Because we follow Yukaru..."

All of them just stare at me and

ask:" Why??"

I just sigh and say:" Because I want to become a Idol..."

-At the same time/ Syo . POV-

Otoya :" Why are we hiding again?"

All of us including Nanami was hiding behind some bushes look at a group of guys with Yukaru, Toshiro and Haruhi .

Ren:" Don't you want to know what's going on??"

Otoya:" But spying is bad!!"

Tokiya:" Just quiet down..."

Otoya:" Hai!!"

Otoya just sigh and stare back at them again...

Toshiro&Haruhi(In sync):" Because we follow Yukaru..."