Chapter 6 My Music

Chapter 6 My Music

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we separates from each other, I went around the school to find ideas but i have no idea what to compose... I passed by both Toshiro and Haruhi ,they look like they had already plan on what to compose.

A while later i accidentally bumped into Haruka.

Haruka:" Sorry... Yukaru?"

Me:" Sorry Haruka.Are you ok?"

Haruka:" I'm fine. Yukaru, you look kind of lost. Are you alright?"

Yukaru:" Oh its nothing... just thinking of the new....song for the assignment." Then Haruka notice my fake smile and my sad voice.

Haruka:" Your voice sound sad. Are you sure you're alright? You can tell me anything."

Yukaru:" umm... its just that I don't know what to compose .Everytime when I compose a song ,i always have a main thing. "

Haruka stood there thinking and said :" Do you compose a song about yourself as a boy?"

Me: Sometimes."

Haruka:" Then compose a song about love and butterfly as a boy. Can you do that?"

Me :" But...." Just then I have a idea for the song.

Me :" Thank you Haruka ,Bye ! I have ideas for my new song."

I ran to my room ,grab my guitar ,ran to the lake and sit down to.compose me song...

When its was 11pm ,I finish composing my song. When I look at my song I felt very happy. I really need to thank Haruka.

-The Next Day-

-Alarm clock-

I wake up and look at the clock, it was 6.20am .I look at Haruhi happily sleeping at her bed. I go to the toilet ,wash up and changed. The clock now is 6.40am but this time Haruhi is at the bed awake.

Haruhi:" Yukaru! So did you compose any song???"

Me :" Yea... I'm going to canteen to buy a bun and eat it. See you later! "

Haruhi just sat at her bed watching me walked out of the room.

After I bought my bun and ate it,

I quickly go and find Hyuga Sensei .

Hyuga Sensei was walking around ,I ran towards his and said: " Hyaga Sensei! I would like to hand up my assignment." Hyuga Sensei look shock and ask me to follow him.

When we reach recording room ,Haruhi and Toshiro were there.

Haruhi:" Looks like you finished your song??"

Toshiro:" Why didn't you tell us?"

Me:" Umm... surprise?

Hyuga:" Yukaru. If you are ready ,give your disc and enter the room to sing but I only need the 1st part."

I nodded ,passed the disc and enter the room getting ready to sing. I put the headphone on and Hyuga Sensei say:" Recording start now,no music."

-click-

Me:" Hi! Hitsugaya Yukaru from S class is here to do my assignment. I would like to thank Nanami Haruka for helping me and now I will begin my assignment."

-Music starts playing/Song:Butterfly On My Right Shoulder"

Background: migi kata ni mrasaki choucho KISU oshita

Kono heya no sumide

setsunai to in kanjou

oshiru Hibiku

PIANO

Me: Fukyou waon

Migi katani murasaki choucho

Kiss o shita kono heyano sunide

setsunai to iu kanjo o shiru hibiku PIANO

fukyou waon

Warui yume ni una sareta

watashi hayaku o okoshite

donna koto demo hajimari

wa sasai na koto desho?

doko go iika nante

kikare temokirei na

mama yukue fumei dakara

nagai matouge mikazuki eyeline mabuta ni

nosete hikaru lip

migi kata ni murasaki choucho

KISS o shita kono heya no sumu de

setsunai to ui kanjo o shiru

hibiku PIANO

fukya waon

-music ends-

-click-

Just then ,outside the room .The recording room was filled with people, they were clapping and cheering loudly.

After I got out of the room , Toshiro and Haruhi came hug me.

Haruhi:" That a wonderful song." Toshiro:" Great work! You really compose the best the song!"

I hug them back and say:" Thanks you guys!"

Hyuga Sensei:" That is 1 of the best song that i ever heard in life. I will be expecting the other assignment to be as good as this in the future!"

Me:" ok Sensei!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!

The next chapter will be coming soon.

And please vote for me !

See you at the next chapter!