Chapter 5 The Elements And The Test

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am sharing room with Haruhi and we were packing and cleaning  the room for at least 5 hours. Its was nearly Midnight. After we were done packing. We heard Toshiro's voice from the window.We walked to the window , look down and saw Toshiro looking for us .

Haruhi and I changed and went down to the lake to meet Toshiro.

Toshiro:" You know that its time right??" Haruhi:"Sorry! Where is he??"  Suddenly a guy with a skate board coming towards us.

Me:" Misaki, you were almost late." Misaki:" Sorry just busy.Should we start now??" All of us nodded.

Just then STARISH was behind the bush looking at us but we did not notice it at all. Ittoki:" What are they doing in the middle of the night??" Natsuki:" Don't know? Maybe singing or other random stuffs?" Masato:" Be quiet !"

Misaki,Haruhi,Toshiro,Me:" Ohh Great Spirits Of The Four Elements! We Will Always Bring This World Peace As The Guardian Of The Four Elements."

Syo:" What on earth are they saying??" Ren:" 4 elements??"

Tokiya:"Whats that at the sky?"

The four elements Air,Water,Earth and fire appear from the sky and went straight to the us. The Fire circled  around Misaki,The Wind circled around Toshiro,The Rocks circled around Haruhi and the Water with tiny ice circled around Me.Then the four elements disappear.

STARISH was amazed that they can't speak.

Misaki:" God why must we do it every month on the 14th??" Me:" Well the element was created on the 14th and we are the guardians." Misaki sigh and said :" Well ,since this is over I can go home and sleep .See you guys next time ,Cya" Toshiro,Haruhi and Me:" Bye Misaki/ Bye Yata" Misaki took his skate board and went out of the gate.

Haruhi:" Well we better rest up,tomorrow we got class and its very early. Class A lesson start at 7.30am .How about your class Yukaru??"

Me:" Its also 7.30am." Toshiro:" Well what are we waiting for let's go and rest up."  And the 3 of us went back to our room. STARISH also went back to the room.

-The Next Day-

-alarm clock-

-click-

I yawn and look at Haruhi in her bed still sleeping. The clock shows 6.10am. I quickly got up and wash up and got ready for class. When i look at the time its was 6.36pm and Haruhi is still sleeping. I quickly wake her up and she look at the clock and said:" Oh My God, I need to get up!" She quickly rush to the toilet . Me:" Haruhi I will be at the canteen waiting for you!" Haruhi :" oookk!" with a toothbrush in her mouth.

Once I reached the canteen I sat at the table where Toshiro is sitting at.

Me:" Good Morning Ni-chan!"

Toshiro:" Good Morning Yukaru,where is Haruhi?" Me:" She should be coming down soon." Haruhi then come running towards the table breathing heavily and said:" Good..... Morning.... you ....guys."

Toshiro :" Woah calm down." Haruhi then sit down and take a deep breath and say :" Well what do you guys want to eat??" Me:" Not Sure ,maybe the Burger??" Toshiro:" Same with me."

Haruhi:" Then lets all buy burger." Me:" I will go and buy it chicken burger right?" Both Toshiro and Haruhi nodded.

After breakfast, we went to our class and waited for sensei.

My girls in my class started screaming when the STARISH and QUARTET NIGHT went into the class room.The girls gathered around them while the sensei come in and say:" Ok Class Settle down. My name is Hyuga Ryuga and I am your form teacher from now on."

The class started whispering to each other.  Hyuga Sensei:" Ok quiet now class .Now those who is going to be a composer raise your hands."

Many of the students Raise their hand. Hyuga Sensei:" Now those who wants to be an Idol raise up your hands." I quickly raise up my hand. Hyuga Sensei:" Looks like there is 1 more Idol then composer. Now i will give you a assignment just to see how good you all are. You will all partner with 1 composer or 1 idol and the idol with the highest mark will do the assignment alone and that person name is..." The girls in the class pray and pray that either STARISH or QUARTET NIGHT will not work alone.

Hyuga Sensei:" Is Hitsugaya Yukaru with a score of 486/500!" The class started talking very loud. Once I heard my name I was very surprise at my marks and I didn't know that I am 1st in the exam. Hyuga Sensei:" Quiet down class and congratulations Yukaru. So the assignment will be due in 1 week time. If you are ready to sing your song,just tell me. Now thats all for today now go and composed  your song."

After class I waited for Toshiro and Haruhi outside their class.A while later Haruhi rushed towards me and said:" Did you know that you that you scored the highest in the school with a score of 486??" Me:" Yea just now Hyuga Sensei said it.By the way I have a assignment but I need to work alone." Toshiro:" Eh really? I am partner with a guy name Ryota Judai." Haruhi:" My partner is girl name Yuki Hitome."  Me:" Well let's think of our own song and don't disturb each other." The 3 of us agree and went our separate ways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading my book.

And I am sorry that the other chapter is not as long as this.

So,Sorry!! But the next chapter will come very very soon.

See you at the next chapter.

Cya