Chapter 1 The Meeting with "Her"

Chapter 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been a year since STARISH Debut and a few months since they add another guy into the group.

As for me,Hitsugaya Yukaru. Its just another boring old days where i just get annoyed by my dad with my twin older brother, Hitsugaya Toshiro.

While we sit at the table getting annoyed, my phone rang. I picked up my phone and heard my best friend, Haruhi's voice. Haruhi :" Are you coming to Saotome Academy??" "I will with my brother. Meet u there at 2.00pm for our exam." Haruhi:"OK!!"

Both my brother and I quickly ran out of the house our dad is distracted. Once we reach there its was 1.40pm , Haruhi was there talking to someone.

We quickly ran toward them and Toshiro:" Hi Haruhi.What happened? Are you both ok??"

Haruhi:" Oh... hi guys. Its nothing, we just bumped into each other. Are you ok??"

Haruka:"Im ok. My name Nanami Haruka."

Me:" Hi Haruka. My name Hitsugaya Yukaru. Hes my brother,Hitsugaya Toshiro. The 1 you bumped into is my best friend , Fujoika Haruhi."

Haruhi:" Aren't you the composer of STARISH???" Haruka nodded. Me:" Whose STARISH??" The 3 of showed a shocked face.  Haruhi grabbed my shoulder and shake me about while saying:" HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW STARISH!!! THEY ARE BEST GROUP EVER!!!!!"

Me:"Stop freaking out and this is the 1st time seeing you freaking out..."

Toshiro just slapped his forehead and Haruka still has the shocked face.

The guard :"Are you going in?? The exam is going to start." All of us looked at the guard. Haruhi ,Toshiro and me quickly say bye to Haruka and went to the hall for the exam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading.

The next chapter should br coming soon enough. I will try to put the next chapter as soon as possible

Once again thanks for reading.