Chapter 2 The Meeting with STARISH and QUARTET NIGHT

Chapter 2 The Meeting With STARISH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day ,Haruhi stayed over at house while waited for the result. While we were eating lunch my dad rushed towards to the table and shouted: " Congratulations you 3!!! You 3 passed the exam!!" The 3 hugged each other as we are very happy. Dad:" Why didn't they hugged me too???"

They next day we worn our uniform but changed a bit and rode my dad car to school. But once we reach school Haruhi free but both my brother and I must follow my dad to the Principle Office.

Once we entered the principle office the room a filled with people. I saw Haruka I immediately say hi but Toshiro was silently freaking out. Toshiro:" Hel...lo I...am....

H..h..hitsu..su..sugaya To..to..shiro

I AM A BIG FAN OF YOU BOTH STARISH AND QUARTET NIGHT!!"

Me:" I am Hitsugaya Yukaru. Nice to meet u all". Just then someone open the door and said "sorry that i am late!!"  The hair with yellow curly hair :" Syo-chan!! where have you been!!"

Suddenly  the boys named Syo and I looked at each other in the eyes and look away while blushing ... Toshiro :" Have you met him before??" Me :" N...no never met him before..." The principle: "Hello there Mr Toshiro-san and Ms Yukaru-san.Welcome  to Saotome Academy, I am your principle Shining Saotome. Since you two are my best friends children ,I will let you 2 meet STARISH AND QUARTET NIGHT.1st QUARTET NIGHT!"

The guy with a long hair holding a stick:  My name is Camus.Call me Camus only."

The guy with the gary hair with different  eye colours:" Ranmaru Kurosaki ."

The guy with a bright smile with brown hair :"Nice to meet you two !My name is Reiji Kotobuki .But u could call me Rei."

The guy with the cyan hair colour :" My name is Mikaze Ai. Nice to meet you."

The Principle: " STARISH turn!!!"

The guy with the red hair smiling:" My name is Ittoki Otoya !! I love music!! hehe.."

The guys with the dark purple hair and a serious face:" Hello, nice to meet you two. My name Ichinose Tokiya."

The guy with blur hair:"Hello, my name is Hijirikawa Masato. If you need help with piano ,I can help you."

The guy with the long orange hair while giving me a rose:"Hello little lamb ,my name is Jinguuji Ren.

The guy with a brown hair and green eyes :" My name is Cecil Aijima and I hate water and fish."

The guy with with the curly yellow hair :" Hello! My name is Shinomiya Natsuki and i love piyo-chan,baking and cute stuff!!"

The guy with yellow hair wearing a hat and looking at me:" Hey there.My name is Kurusu Syo and i have a Twin younger brother"

Just then Ittoki looked at me then at Syo and said:" Don't Syo look like Yukaru ???" Then the rest started comparing both of us. All except Syo and me :"Omg they look alike!!"

Toshiro:"The only different is Yukaru is a girl ,long hair and no hat.The similarity is the face ,the hair style and the clothes style." 

Me :" Shut up Ni-chan!"

~The bell ~

The principle:" Now its time for you two to go to the hall and see their surprise for the newcomers. " After hearing that, my brother and I nodded and went to the hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well  that all for chapter 2 .

Thanks for reading the next chapter will be coming very soon. See you at the next book