Chapter 4 The new rules and class

Chpter 4 The new rules and class

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toshiro,Haruhi and I was walking around and thats when we 3 saw a amazing place. The lake was glittering, its was so beautiful that we can't take our eyes away from it.

We quickly ran towards the lake and said :" Wow!" Me :" Isn't this beautiful??" Toshiro :" I have never seen such a beautiful lake before." Haruhi :" I have to totally agree with both of you."

The lake inspired me ,its make me want to sing out loud.Me:" Hey! Do you wanna sing the song that we made a few days ago??

Haruhi:" Why not but.. its a sad song though." Toshiro :" Let's just sing ! We are at a Music Academy. We can sing all we want!" Haruhi and I nodded.

~started singing/song:Choose Me~

Toshiro: koi woshichaiken aitte kotoha

hajime kara waka ttetanoni

ae ba au hodoni

kokoro hika reteyuku

jiseishin ga kuzure satte yuku

Haruhi: tomodachi no koibito ttekotoha

wakatteru hazu dattanoni

sekai no subete ga

anatade umo reteku

watashi ha dosure baiinodarou

Me: watashi no oku ni dare wo mite ruro?

nande tsukuri warai wo suruno?

anatano naka kara watashi ga kie teyuku

Toshiro: subete ushinae ba raku ninarerunokana

tsumi mo itamo yogore takanjou mo

Haruhi: zutto subaniitai

sobanii chai ken aino?

Me: doushite watashi ja dame naradarou

Toshiro: ano nichi deawa nakya yokatta danante

furukusai furuzu wo kuchi nisueukeredo

Haruhi: dare nomonodemoii

anatawo itoshi teiru

Me: dare nimo watasa nai

Choose Me

Haruhi: Choose Me

Me: Choose Me

Haruhi: Choose Me

Toshiro: No,No...

~singing ends~

-creak-

All 3 of us turn around and saw STARISH behind us.

Me:" Hi???" Tokiya:" You three sang well." Haruhi:" umm... thanks?" Ittoki:" That a very nice song!!! Right Nanami!"

Haruku:" Yup Who made that song??"

Toshiro:" All credits to Yukaru. She wrote the lyrics and make the music!" Syo:" Great job you 3.By the way , I think they should have put our class at the notice boared at the staircase by now."

Both STARISH and 3 of us went to the staircase and look at the notice board and saw our class. Me:" Looks like I'm in S class. Haruhi:" Ehh??? We are in separate class?? Toshiro and I are in Class A!" After i heard i felt sad. Principal: "Looks like all know your class except STARISH AMD QUARTET NIGHT. I have split them into class A and class S."

The crowd that are in Class A and S were jumping around.

Principal: " Class A have Ittoki Otoya ,Hijirikawa Masato, Shinomiya Natsuki, Nanami Haruka, Camus, Reiji Kotobuki.

Class S have Ichinose Tokiya, Jinguuji Ren, Kurusu Syo, Aijima Cecil, Ranmaru Kurosaki, Mikaze Ai.

That all ."

Some of the students were happy and some were sad. Once I heard Syo's name i began to blush.

Toshiro:" Are you happy that you will be in the same class Syo-kun??"

Me:" NI-CHAN!!"

Principal: " I also have changed the rules .The new rules are!

1.You may fall in love,kiss but no make love!! NO MAKING LOVE.

2.Always hand in your assignments in time the due date for all assignments is 1 week after they have given you or else you are OUT of school. That all and have a good evening students."

After the principal left Toshiro whisper something to Haruhi and thet look at me with a weird face. Toshiro,Haruhi:" Are you happy that you can be with Syo??"

Me:" NI-CHAN! HARUHI!"

At the back i can hear that STARISH did the same thing to Syo. Syo:" YOU GUYS!!" Natsuki:" Look at him,he look so cute when he blush." Syo:" NATSUKI!"

Then Syo turn around look at me and I did the same thing, then we turn away and blush. Me:" Let's go pack our room." I quickly walk away from them with my blushing face and my fast beating heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading and I am sorry to those who upset at the changed rules.SORRY!!!

The next chapter will be coming very soon!! See you soon!!!