Chapter 8 The need of inspirations and the show

Chapter 8 The need of Inspirations and the show

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We practiced for 1 and a half day.4 more days and its show time but I have figured out all of the dance moves and yesterday the principal ask me to think of a song about being a player as 'Len' but I need inspiration to make it.

I walked around the academy while Toshiro is training his vocal with Haruhi. While I walk around ,I saw Syo sitting at the bench breathing heavily. I walked towards him and say:" Are you ok? Why are you breathing so heavily? "

Syo:" Yea ,kind of. Its only Natsuki chasing after me to let me try his new cupcake."

Me:" Ok..."

I just stare at him breathing.

Syo look at me and ask:" Aren't you with Toshiro and Haruhi?"

Me:" Nope ,just thinking of a new song."

Syo:" Is it requested? What is it about?"

Me:" It was requested by the principal, it's about being a player as my boy chararcter 'Len'.But I have no idea what to compose. This is 1st time coming across this song theme."

Syo :" If it's about players, the person you need to find is Ren. He is just over there talking to some girls.

Do you want me to follow you to talk to Ren?"

Me:" Why not."

We walked to Ren, both Ren and the group of girls turn and look at us.

Syo:" Ren ,We need to talk about something."

Ren just stay slience and smlie

Ren:" Ok little lambs,I will talk to you all later."

The girls just sigh, give weird noises and walk away.

Ren:" What do you want Ochibi- chan(Small fry) and Little lamb?"

Syo:" I AM NOT OCHIBI-CHAN!"

I just laugh lightly and say:" Ren ,Syo said that when anyone need an idea to compose a song about being a player. It's the best to find you."

Ren:" Well That was hush of you Ochibi-chan."

Syo:" I'M NOT OCHIBI-CHAN!!"

Syo was just growling at Ren while he was talking.

Ren:" Well..."

Ren explain every single thing about whats the theme about and what it will be like.

I really don't like what Ren's example but it actually help quite a lot.

The following 3 days ,Ren hang out with me ,teaching me everything he knows about it and he hang out with me more then with the group of girls.

~At the 3rd day ,nearly midnight~

Me:" Thank you for helping me."

Ren:" Well ,just make your song the way I told you. Tomorrow,I will be watching you at your performence. I will be looking forward to it."

Me:" I will try my best!"

Ren . POV

I wonder how is she going to do.

While i walk towards my room, I saw Syo.

Ren:" Yo, Ochibi-chan."

Syo:" My name is Kurusu Syo. Not OCHIBI-CHAN!!"