Chapter 15 - The Meaning of Love

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RECAP

Yukaru . POV

Toshiro:" Why not..."

All of us go to the dinning area and get our food... All of us chat and eat together... It was fun... During this time ,I get to know STARISH more...

Why still... Why did the principal gave me that test... Oh Well...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day/ Yukaru . POV

Haruhi:" Hahaha!! Did that really happen?!?!"
Toshiro:" Yea!! Our dad just called us and said :did you say something bad about me??"

Otoya: "Then he felt something pierced through his heart!!"
Yukaru: "Yup!!"

Syo: "No way Hahaha!!"
Ren: "Is your father that connected to you 2 till he can know these kind of things??"
Toshiro: "Who knows..."

Tokiya:" But it's still unbelievable that you father is able to sense this kind of things..."
Cecil:" Is that a seventh sense!!"

Yukaru: "Maybe... I guess..."
All of us were having fun talking till...

Voice(from the speaker):"Hmm... Is this working??"
Voice 2: " Principal!! It's on!!"
Principal:" Ohh Hai hai Arigato!! Well then!! I like to invite every students who want to be a idol  ,Nanami Haruka & STARISH to gather at the hall this instant!! See you all there!!"

Natsuki:" What is that all about..."
Masato: "1 way to find out..."

At the Hall/ Yukaru . POV

There were alot of people at the hall...
Haruhi:" Wow!! I didn't know that there are alot of people who want to be a idol!!"
Toshiro:" You sure got that right..."

Otoya:" Wow!!"
Yukaru: " I am so speechless right now..."

Suddenly the principal appear at the stage holding a big scroll.

Principal: Thank you all for coming over!! I would like to give each and everyone of you a test!! Including STARISH-TACHI!!"

Everyone:" Eh!!!/ Why a test!!/ Don't give us surprise test!!"
Tokiya:" Including the 7 of us..."
Nanami:" What is test about..."

Principal:" Of course you can choose to take the test!! But it will be concerning your debut..."

Otoya:" I thought..."
Cecil: "We finish our debut..."

Principal:" But this is just about my debut... Tsk tsk tsk... It's a world debut!! This test will give you advantages to help you towards your world debut..."

Everyone:" World debut!!!"

Syo:" What!!"
Ren:" World... That's means we need to go other countries also to sing??"
Yukaru: "But... This is too easy... He is just giving chances to all of us to do a debut..."

The spotlight suddenly shined on me...
Principal: " You got that right ,Ms Yukaru!!"
Yukaru: "Eh..."

Principal: " It's true... If I do it this way it will be too easy... So... I am going to put some judges... & 1 of them is Ms Nanami!!"

STARISH,Toshiro,Haruhi,Yukaru,Nanami:" EHHHHH!!!"

Nanami:" Me!!"
Principal: " Yes you and 2 other judges!!"

Nanami just stood there looking confuse about herself being a judge...

Principal:" As for this test... I only can give you a tiny hint of the main theme... The tiny hint is 'LOVE & COUPLE!!' Try to guess to main 1"