Dirty Dallas

CHAPTER ONE
Dallas. My hometown. I watched yellowish leaves swing down and softly land on the ground. I constantly adjusted a hose that was tucked under my arm as I filled up my horse's water bucket. Snow was the name of my horse , she was white pure and boy can she run fast. I placed my long dirty blond hair on my back, keeping it from fluttering around my face because of the cool wind.
"Delaney!" I turned towards my blue two stories house to see my dad limping over to me. He wore a red plaid shirt tucked into his blue jeans and black cowboy boots.
"Yes dad?" I threw the hose that was under my arm on the ground creating mud. I walked over to him.
"Come inside and help me, company is coming." He said while stopping in front of me pointing at the house.
"But dad I ain't got but a gallon of water, I ain't done." I point at a half filled bucket.
"Delaney, Snow only needs one gallon she ain't got to have two gallons, now go inside and come help and change your outfit." He pointed and wagged his finger at my blue plaid shirt knotted under my breast. I looked down at my pink cowboy boots.
"Alright let me just turn off the hose." I swirl around on my heal and walk over to the squirting hose and kink it's snake like material and walked towards the house.
My room was clean, blue walls and a pink ceiling. Horse stuffed animals were located all over my room. I walked over to my dresser, kicked off my boots and looked for a nice fitting dress. I found a teal light dress that fit nice and complemented my pale skin. I slipped the teal dress on my slim body while looking in a body mirror in my room, admiring my figure. I was short, and pale, bright green eyes and dirty blond hair that goes to my lower back. I slipped on my pair of teal boots then walked out into the open hallway.
"Alright dad is this better?" I asked stepping into the kitchen noticing his company already arrived. "Oh pardon me." I said quickly looking at a older women, who looked young. She had short auburn hair, blue eyes and a small figure covered in blue jeans and a silky button down, of course tucked in.
"Oh that's okay I'm Lilian." She extended her hand out towards me with a warming smile.
"Hello Lilian." I smiled back firmly shaking her hand.
"My son Luke should be coming he had to stop and get some things for the Casserole your father is preparing." She looked at my dad and smiled. I haven't had a boy come into my house since I was nine and that was ten years ago.
"Oh okay, do you need any help dad?" I asked hoping he will say no.
"No, you can of course go outside." He looked up from a mixture he was making and smirked at me. "Don't get dirty Delaney!" He yelled after me as I ran outside.
The wind suddenly hit my face making me smile, I smelled the freshness of pine and horse feed.
I walked over to a shed that me an my dad built many years ago , it was only like ten feet away from the house. I slowly open the wooden shed, until I suddenly hear a loud truck pull into the driveway. I turn my head to see a tall blue truck. I slowly close the door to the shed an faced my body towards the truck. Must be Luke. A tall boy jumped out of the truck. He was wearing a pair of black skater shoes, blue slim jeans and a gray v neck shirt.
I stared at him close the door and then notice me. I quickly look at my boots and stare intensely at the teal.
"Hey! Mind come helping?" I look up to see him waving at me. I began to walk towards him faster and faster till I was at the front of his truck. He walked up to me. "Hey I'm Luke." He had to be my age I suddenly felt nervous I never been this close to a boy ever because i was home schooled in sixth grade till I graduated. I look down and again at my teal boots.
"Hi." I said softly.
"Well I need help I got a few bags." He said to me his voice was deep. I looked up at him I couldn't help but to stare a his chest, so defined and strong, also his brown hair that was brushed down but in the middle was more full with a type of wave looking hairdo going to the right.
"Sure." I clasped my hands together I followed him to the passenger side of the truck. I felt so nervous for some reason.
When he opened his truck door he told me to grab what I can, he stepped back and watch me trying to look inside on my tip toes but I still couldn't reach, I heard him giggle.
"How about I just hand them to you." I nodded my head and suddenly felt embarrassed. I stepped back so he could grab the bags.
"Hey have I see you before?" He asked me handing me a bag of frozen broccoli. He looked at me with his crystal blue eyes.
"No I been home schooled all my life." I said softly while he handed me the next bag of corn.
"Ahh I see." He said I wasn't sure if that was a good thing. "I like those boots though." He said smiling at me as he shut the truck door. His teeth were amazingly white and straight.
"Thanks." I said smiling tightly, while walking towards the house feeling him stare at me as I walked in front of him. I felt my stomach turn from a feeling I never felt before.