32

It was Saturday morning and the breeze was beginning to pick up. I sat in my usual spot on the field waiting for all of the soccer players to come running out on the field. Sarah awkwardly sat next to me because we both knew what happened the other night. 

        "So you think Mississppi has a chance."

        "No i dont think so, but then again i dont know much about soccer."

        "Look Delaney about the other night." Sarah touched my shoulder and looked me in my eyes. "Im sorry everyone had to see it but it is true i am pregnant."

        "What?" I whispered as if Pete, who is all the way in the locker rooms could hear us.

        "Yes, but its not Petes." Her face turned red and sad.

        "Who else could it be?" I asked wondering if she would actually tell me.

        "It might be... Noah." She looked down at the cold metal beneath our feet.

        "Noah...as in Trac.."

        "Yes Tracey." she looked back up at me and shook her head. "He was upset, and i was there for him unlike Tracey ever is."

        "I dont know what to say." I adjusted Lukes beanie that snuggled my head. 

        "Dont say anything cause nothing needs to be said, whats done is done i cant do anything now."

        "So are you keeping the baby, or giving it away?" I asked.

        "Im keepng it." Sarah began to fiddle with her hair. "Noah doesnt know."

        "I'm not sure what to say?" I said while looking back at the field.

        "Just promise not to tell Pete or Noah?" I stared at the field admiring how perfect the green grass was cut.

        "Okay i will not tell them." I said looking back at her. "I just really dont want to be apart of it." I looked back at the field.

        "Yes i understand, i mean it will be to much with Tracey's news and all."

        "News?" I made eye contact with her again.

        "Yeah you didnt hear, she's pregnant also, everyone is getting knocked up, its that time of the season."       

        "What? Tracey also? and Season?" everything was confusing and nothing made sense.

        "Yeah this is the season where they all start fucking cause its cold and horney weather." She smirked. "But that bitch is gonna get tons of money for it or something." She shrugged her shoulders.

        "Money?"

        "Yeah during baby showers you get tons of money and i bet thats all she wants."

        I opened my eyes wide. "People do that?" I smoothed my hair behind my ear.        

        "Yeah people always do." 

        A whistle echoed through the stadium to gather everyones attention. The soccer teams both had their turns to run out on the field really slow and wave at all these girls standing at the sidelines as they passed them.

        I clapped my hands when i noticed Luke jogging down the field, "God Delaney you are so fucking lucky." She said while shaking her head. "What is different about him he looks so sexy."

        "I am not sure why?" I said confused on how random that was.

        "And Petes fat ass cant even jog across the field...that is exactly how he fuc.."

        "Lady can you shut the hell up?" A loud screechy voice said behind us. Sarah turned around.

        "Excuse me bitch but this aint the movies so i can talk all i want." I turned around to see the girl that worked at the movie theaters sitting behind us.

        "No slut, who got fucked up twice." She flipped her jet black hair over her shoulder. "So bitch look in the mirror and shut the fuck up thank you." She slithered her head around like a snake as she talked.

        "Oh hell no you ugly ass slut, obsessive, bitch." Sarah adjusted her body in a way you can tell she was very angry.

        "Oh my gosh, obsessive says you hoe when you basically drool over Luke's dick." 

        I wasnt sure how this all started and i just watched the two of them go back and forth, spitting words i have never heard of. 

        "Yeah while you wish you were on Luke's dick." Sarah said while looking at me. "This weird girl, with her short bleach blond hair fucks him every night while you cry in your little closet wishing he was kissing your neck." 

        "No bitch thats you."

        "I fucked him, what did you get, you got Pete's saggy lose bal..."

        "SHUT UP!" I  finally yelled. "All this sounded gross, and so stupid so please stop!" I turned around and looked at the field.

        "You shut up." 

        Those were the last three words i heard before i could feel my ribs crushed against a metal seat then my ankle getting caught in a crack then ripped out. I could feel my body lifeless, tumbling down and not stopping. I no longer opened my eyes, i hear screaming and bangs, from my body being beat up by the metal seats thousands of people have sat on. Finally it all stops, everything, the banging and the noises. I felt sleepy....very sleepy...so i went to slee...