29

"Hi Gabby, I'm Delaney." I said firmly shaking her thick hand.

   "Hello." She said while not meeting eyes with me.

  "Luke I didn't know you liked the....cowgirls now do you dear, the boots are just...fabulous." Her voice was filled with sarcasm I could feel her staring at my baby blue boots with disgust. "I figured you were a fan of the skater girl no?" She said looking up a Luke.

   "Well Gabby it doesn't matter." Luke stared down at her.

   Gabby was short and chubby. Her head was covered with a red mop like hairdo. I noticed she wore run down sandals and fancy clothes.

  "I like your sandals." I said while looking her up and down then smiling at her.

   "Thank you." She said dryly without making eye contact with me.

   I wore blue shorts and a baby blue vneck to match my shoes, I didn't think we had to dress fancy. Luke let me pick out his outfit today so I chose a red vneck shirt black skinny jeans and red vans, I was beginning to like those shoes, vans.

   "Well how is school." We all three sat at a diner close to where Gabby lives. The diner was dark and the nice host let us sit at a booth. I sat next to Luke and Gabby sat on the other side only looking at Luke.

   "School is good, I made the dean's list and soccer is going good." Luke said while reaching down and grabbing my thigh.

   "Yeah, he's really good at soccer." I said as she completely ignored me.

   "Well how's Tracey?" She asked.

   "I wouldn't know Gabe." Luke said while sliding his hand up my thigh.

   "Luke, is this girl changing you?" Gabby said trying to be secretive but it wasn't working out for her.

   "No, can we just enjoy this meal?" Luke said though there was no meal in front of us.

   I placed my hand on top of Luke's hand feeling the size difference. I stared straight ahead at a old couple feeding each other food from their plates.

   "You are right Luke I'm sorry baby." Gabby said not once glancing at me.

   The rest of the dinner was quiet and Luke's hand slowly sneaked its way to in between my thighs, so close to my box it made me feel so queasy

   "Well thank you for dinner Luke." Gabby said as Luke hands the waiter crisp money from his black Nike wallet.

   "Thank you", I stretch my body up and kissed his clear stubby cheek.

   "You are both welcome." Luke said smiling at me then Gabby.

   "Yes, have you heard from your mother Luke?" Gabby said changing the subject.

   "No, I haven't heard from mom I figured she couldn't talk much." Luke said sounding down as if he missed her. I placed my hand on his leg and massaged it back and forth till my hand felt funny from the continuous movement in the same spot.
    "Well you may wanna call her Luke, okay." I suddenly felt embarrassed thinking about Gabby telling his mom that we already are having sexual intercourse.
   "Yes Gabby I'll see when I get around to it." Luke said while squeezing my thigh. "I better get some rest I have a big test tomorrow." Luke said while standing up and looking down at both us like ants.
   It was cold outside and my shorts did not help keep me warm and to my luck I forgot a jacket, not that I owned many. Luke could see me shaking so he wrapped his arms around me.
   "Nice to see you Gabby", Luke said before we parted ways to each others car.
   "Be safe Luke okay!" Gabby yelled as she walked towards her car.
    The road was dark, and no cars were around. His truck roared and vibrated underneath me. I stared straight ahead.
   "Bbaaaaabyyy?" Luke moaned that caught me off guard and I immediately got turned on.
   I laughed "what was that Luke."
   "Ooooohh babbbbyyy." He continued to moan and turned me on even more, his hand reached over and grabbed my thigh and squeezed. "Oh my gosh I wanna tear this all off of you." I smiled. "And just fuck you right here." I knew he was just excited and was turning me on but I knew this was all talk. "His long clean finger slipped under my shorts helping the rest of his hand touch my thigh that I have not yet shaved. I suddenly feel the truck slowing down and being pulled over on the side of the road.
   "What are you doing" I asked. He pulled his hand from touching my thigh and put the truck in park then turned the key till the engine stopped roaring.
    "I cant wait we still a 20 minute drive to go." He said unbuckling his seat belt. He ran his fingers through his hair making it stand a tad taller. 

        "Wait for what." Luke climbed over to my side and picked me up placing me on his lap. "Oh that." I sat on his lap facing him, he stared at me for a while then kissed me softly, i felt his best friend between his legs raise slowly beneath me.

        "Never done it in a car." He whispered. 

        "Neither have I." I laughed knowing that i have done it once and he witnessed it,

        He began to slowly slide my sleeves down roughly kissing my exposed skin. I scooted closer to him till my breast presses against his pecs. 

        Suddenly my vision was blinded by red and blue lights that flashed the back of his truck. Luke stopped kissing me, looked at me and smirked. "Uhhoo." Luke said while still hugging me against his body.

        "Uhhoo what Luke, that looks like the lights police have in the movies, oh my gosh is that the police." I quickly fixed my shirt. "What should i do." I couldn't see out the window because our heavy breathing fogged the windows. We suddenly heard a hard knock on the passenger window, Luke rolled it down and was blinded by the flashlight that a man held in front of his face. 

        "What is going on...Luke, Luke Gretchen?" The man removed the flashlight out of our faces and i noticed his uniform that read "Alabama Police".

        "Patchy whats up man!" Both the cop and Luke completely ignored the fact that i was sitting on a man's crotch a total mess and foggy windows.

        "Hows Lilian, still not free to go on a date with me man?" 

        "Nah, but one day i guess if you keep trying but i believe she's really in love."Luke giggled making his adams apple bob.

        I stared at Luke as he and the cop communicated, i figured we would have gotten in big trouble. I'm not sure for what but it seemed like we would if the cop arrived.

        "Well Luke you be careful, and take care of this beautiful young lady." I made eye contact with the cop, i watched his eyes stare at me up and down. 

        "Watch it Patchy i don't wanna have to fuck you up man." Luke laughed.

        "She lives on campus with you Luke?" Patchy asked while still looking at my pale smooth legs that wrapped around Luke.

        "Yup, I'm babysitting." Luke said while giggling again.

        "You get to fuck the person you baby sit?" Patchy said, it suddenly became extremely awkward. "Alright go home, and stop pulling over to fuck Luke." 

        "Dude this is my first time, and we weren't fucking, obviously." Luke said forgetting the fact that the windows are foggy and i was sitting on his lap.

        "Get home Luke okay?"

        "Yes Patchy, catch you later alright?" Luke said shaking his hand.

            Somthing about Patchy made me scared and I dont know what or why i felt this way.