Chapter 1- Go To Hell Konoha!

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO! 

"Sasuke! Please , come back! Your like a brother to me. I don't want to lose you..."

We are currently witnessing a intense battle between Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha.

"I never knew you felt that way , Naruto."

"You don't have to seek revenge!"

The power of revenge is strong. But the power of love and friendship is stronger.

"You don't understand Naruto! You don't understand what it's like to have your family taken away from you!"

" My parents died protecting me at birth Sasuke! And if I lose you..."

Yes our favorite knucklehead ninja knows about his parents. He's actually smarter then everyone thinks he is.

" ...Fine. I'll come back. But you might have to carry me."

Naruto chuckles and picks up his friend , who had just passed out. Being careful of the 2 chidori holes in his chest.

"To think it took 2 strikes to my chest to convince him..."

Naruto Uzumaki starts heading to the village gates , slowly but surely , hoping to be praised for completing the mission to bring Sasuke back. But slowly as he nears the gates he sees the sneers the villagers are sending his way. He starts talking only to be interupted by a screaming ban- sorry let me do that again. Only to get interupted by Sakura Haruno fangirl to Sasuke.

"Hey Sakura-"

"You Baka! What did you do to Sasuke-Kun! You injured him!"

"B-but Sakura-Chan he injured me more th-"

He gets interupted by a punch to his chest right inbetween his two chidori holes.

"I never asked you to bring him back half dead! The villagers are right you are a demon!"

As Naruto heard that hated word his whole world shattered. He never expected Sakura to be like this. True he could clearly tell she didn't like him , mainly by multiple punches to the head, but could Kami be so cruel as to curse him this way?

Naruto started to realize Sakura never liked him , even as a friend. The mask he sought so perfectly create shattered instantly.

"Then maybe you shouldn't have made this demon promise you to bring him back!"

Naruto's eyes flashed red, but stopped when he saw the Civilian Council smirking smugly.

"Naruto Uzumaki , you are hereby banished by order of the council!"

"..."

"Please , hand over your leaf village headband."

"Kit , run now while you have the chance!"

Naruto looks up sharply revealing red slitted eyes. Everyone gasps thinking the kyuubi might have taken control.

"You want me gone so badly? Go to hell Konoha!"

Naruto takes out a kunai and slashes the symbol on his headband. He then puts the kunai in his mouth making multiple handsigns dissapearing not to be seen for years...

Hope you like the intro chap! It's probably the easiest thing I have ever written since the words just came pouring out...Anyway hope you enjoyed!