Chapter Thirty Five: Moving Out

Start from the beginning

She grabbed her phone and looked at the time. Her eyes widened "I have to get ready before the landlord leaves" she said running out of bed.

Her silky white legs jumped out of bed and ran to the washroom. She got out and she was still in my T-shirt and her blue panties. I'm not a pervert of but when she put her hair into a pony tail I saw the lace of her panties and couldn't help but stare.

She took of the shirt and pulled a hoodie and her skinny jeans on. I don't think she realized that she just changed in front of me because she didn't even glance at me. She turned around and saw me starring her. She bit her lip and rolled her eyes at me.

"I can't believe you watched me the whole time!" She yelled and threw the pillow at me which I caught with a smirk on my face.

"Your no fun" she said pouting and crossing her arms. I got up and hugged her.

"Your so cute" I said kissing her nose. She smiled and let go to put her makeup on.

"You don't need that" I said taking my shirt off. She turned around with the mascara brush in her hand.

She stared at my chest as nothing was covering it. I smirked "like what you see?" I asked walking slowly towards her. She put her hands up telling me to stop.

I grabbed her, my arms tightened around her waist. "Xavier let me go, I'm not finished yet" she said struggling to get out of my hold.

I rested my head in the crook of her neck. I inhaled her sweet scent and my nerves calmed down. I kissed her neck and I felt her stiffen. "Xavier not now" she said putting her hands on my face to stop me.

"Can we just go and eat breakfast? you don't need to put makeup on" I said staring Into her eyes. She giggled and finished her mascara.

"I just put mascara on" she debated with her self in the mirror. I finished wearing my cloths and grabbed her hand.

"Com'on let's go babe" we ran down the stairs as fresh pancakes were on the table. We both thanked Ariana and ate. When we all finished we got in our cars.

*After the drive*

{Ariana's POV}

I was in my room grabbing the boxes. I called Bryan over because I'm pretty sure I broke something as the box fell out of hands. I wasn't a weak girl I was known being one of the girls who could probably beat up a guy.

"Whats up baby?" He leaned against the door frame.

"What the fuck do you think?" I said throwing my hands up.

"Jeez why you so grumpy?" He asked grabbing the box. I massaged my temples.

"I'm not" I said with a straight face. I gave him another box.

He came over and dropped the box in the hallway. He hugged me and we stood like that which felt like minutes went by. We didn't speak for five minutes straight. I just rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

"If something was wrong you would tell me right?" Bryan asked as his voice sounded worried. I just nodded not wanting to speak. I let go and smiled at him. His hand was on my braid playing with it.

"I needed that" I said grabbing the last box.

"Just don't bottle everything up" Bryan said taking the box from my hands I nodded.