Boxing

*Ariana's pov*

So I was getting ready for the boxing match when a girl walked into the gym, she was really pretty and has red hair and brown eyes.

"Hi I'm Madie" She said

"I'm Ariana but you can call me Ari" I say smiling

She looked at me shocked and said "of corse I know your Ariana all anyone can talk about is the fight and how your basically perfect"

Me perfect well that's a first I think but just say "oh well okay then so not being mean but why are you here?"

"Oh I've come to bring you to the fight because Lexi thinks your gonna drop out"  pha really me back out.

"Well okay then let's go and beat this bitch" I say putting on my black boxing gloves.

So we go down the hallways not talking much because I'm in the zone, I'm thinking about all the things Lexi has done to me and Adam and now I'm really angry.

I walk into the boxing ring and see all the people around me looking at me and nothing else I see Adam and Brody looking at me with lustful looks considering I'm wearing a crop top and short shorts.

Then Lexi walks out in even less clothes then me and then all I see is the lights go out and a spotlight placed in the centre of the ring.

I'm ready for this, I'm ready to give this bitch what she deserves.

*Adams pov*

I see Ari walk out into the ring with a determined  look on her face and I will tell you she looks good but I can't help to see the looks Brody is sending her but I've got to remember Ari is mine and only mine and soon she'll know that when she has my mark and scent all over her, I know I'm over protective but I'm an alpha and I have to claim what is mine.

I look back and see the fight is now gonna start so I tune back in and see everybody cheering for my Ariana.

The bell goes off and Ari has already been punched in the face but she doesn't even seem faced by it it makes her seem even more powerful. They both have another few swings and kicks but Lexi isn't looking too good already, she mouths some bad words at Ari and Ari has her on the floor before Lexi can even finish shouting,

1 punch, 2 punches , 3 then 4 and Lexi is out cold of so we think

Ariana gets up and just a as she's about to reach me something goes through her leg and she looks down at the blood and falls straight into my arms.

I look up and see Lexi with a bloodstained pocket knife and surrounded buy my best fighters. I pick up Ari who is nearly asleep and say

"Ari stay awake please, common you can do it" love start running to the pack doctor and hear Ari whisper

"Did I win" I look at her nearly closed eyes and say "of course you did" trying not to cry I hear Ari wisper in her smallest voice

"That's good, Adam, I..." Then her eyes flutter closed just as I reach the pack doctor.

I place her on the bed and after what feels like hours of waiting I hear the doctor come in with an unreadable expression

I run over to him and say "doc how is she? Please tell me she's fine?"

the doctor slowly looks away and says

"Alpha she's ......"

*cliffhanger* I bet you all hate me now