Perfect day

*Arianas pov*

I woke up cuddled to my beautiful mate and based on this perfect moment I would pick Adam as my mate in a heartbeat but my wolf doesn't like this.

I'm about to get up when I get pulled back down but Adam

"Mine" he growled in his sleep

"Yours" I whispered back for him only to open his eyes a second later

It's really weird whenever I look at him it's like the first time I see him, he's perfect and he's mine no one else's but mine.

"Hey Gorgeous" Adam said in his amazingly sexy morning voice.

"Hi" I said snuggling back in to him with him snuggling his head into the crook of my neck.

" We have school today" I said looking into his eyes

"Do we have to go" Adam whines like a little boy not allowed to go to a new sweet shop.

"Yes I have a football game and you have to come watch" I say rubbing my nose with his I say before jumping up out of bed, Adam groaned

I walk into the walk in closet to see what clothes I have and I think to mix it up a bit so I ended up wearing a baby blue skater dress with my favorite white converse. then to top it all off I curled my hair and did my makeup.

I looked in the full length mirror and thought I looked really good.

I walked out back into our room to see Adam just getting out of bed, he sees me and freezes his eyes turn black and I know he likes my clothing choice

"What are you wearing" he says not taking his eyes off me.

"Oh you know, just mixing it up a bit" I said innocently.

*at school*

Me and Adam got out of his amazing car and saw everybody look at us the males started looking me from head to toe and Adam saw

"MINE" he growled to all his pack members

"Yes I'm yours" I said pulling him towards me

It took about 5 minutes for him to calm down then when he finally did he took my hand and waist , pushed be against the car and kissed me roughly while moving my hair of my shoulder to show everybody my very large mark. After a heated make out session he looked straight into my eyes

"I love you" he said really seriously

"I love you too" I said in the same tone.

The rest of the day was spent with me walking with Adam standing protectively behind me growling at everybody that even looked at me.

It finally came to the end of the day and I got changed into my football kit and put my captains band on my arm. I walked onto the field with all my team standing behind with all the people in the stand cheering my name. I stopped in the centre of the pitch and gave my team a pep talk and looked at who we were against.

I suddenly stopped, this was my old school, my two best friends were the mid fielders and I saw my bestest friend with a captain band on. I realized she wasn't my friend a week before I left that school because as soon as I handed in my captains band she jumped at the chance and got it she even said 'I never liked you I was just using you to become popular and captain now I'm both by loser' she made my blood boil.

" guys they're from my old school and their horrible the pretended to be my friends to become popular and on the captains team we must beat them.

" well, well, well if it isn't loser hey Ariana ready to lose". Brooke said

"The only person that's gonna be looking Brooke is you, remember I was the eon that got accepted to Anderson's and you didn't and you were using me to be popular that's low, but don't worry my mum always said give to the less unfortunate so I gave you my captains spot" I said looking straight into her eyes.

"Omg who's he" she said looking straight at Adam

"Leave him he's my mate and boyfriend" I snarled

"Oh who cares he would drop you for me any day" she said

Then Adam started walking over to us, he completely ignored her and kissed me straight on the lips

"You gonna win this baby your the most beautiful and the best I love you" he said

"I love you too" I said pecking him again

We started playing and by the time I knew it the game was finished and guess who won, yep you guessed it us I was currently in a group huddle with my team then Adam came running over to me and lifted me up and twired me around then gave me a long passionate kiss.

It was the best day ever.