WHY ???

*Arianas pov*

Talking to Adams family was fun I love them already he has two sisters who are twins Debby (I_Love_my_twin) and Tiarae (Tiarae0223) and a little brother Taylor,he was the cutest little boy I have ever seen he was like a miniature Adam from his looks to his personality, I think he really liked me and his mum and dad were so happy Adam had found his mate and they were so glad it was somebody like me instead of someone like Lexi.

Today was my first day I was aloud back to school and i was really excited it was a big day I was gonna try out for football and track captain and we have our auditions for the school play, I was kinda nervous but not too bad nothing bad is gonna happen so no need to worry.

Adam was now driving me to school in his black Lamborghini gallardo, it was a really nice car but. Still prefer end to take my lime green and black Kawasaki ninja but he made me. I put the radio on and sung along quietly to grade 8 by ed Sheeran.

"You have a lovely voice" Adam said making me jump out of my skin

"Thanks' i said looking down embarrassed. No body knew about me and Adam yet so today will probably be eventful.

We arrive at the school and as soon as we are out Adam gets surrounded by blonde bimbos and sluts. I sighed

"So Adam I heard your single and somebody told me that you dumped Lexi for me that's so sweet ill go out with you"she said trying to bat her eyelashes but failing hugely

Then she leaned into kiss him about a mm before they would touch I pulled her hair back. Everybody gasped.

"Hey bitch didn't see me did ya eh" I say looking at her shocked expression

"We'll sorry bitch but I was trying to kiss by boyfriend"she said back

"Really I don't see your boyfriend of the day I just see your filthy hands over my boyfriend" I snapped in her voice.

"You can see he wants to kiss me his GIRLFRIEND" she said getting in my face, then Adam butted in

"She's right" Adam said she leaned in towards him

"I want to kiss my girlfriend"Adam finished before pulling away from her before they could kiss pulling me onwards him kissing me forcefully.i smirked against his lips.

Then we walked to first class which happened to be drama think a class where you can just kiss your boyfriend and not get in trouble. Win win situation.

We had practiced again for drama and now we got to audition.

"Ok class so we wil now be auditioning for the roles if you want the part of Brock please sit in the left corner, for the maid the right corner any extras at the front of the classroom and finally for Arabella the middle. Everybody went to there seats on what they wanted to be I thought I would have some fun with it though I winked at Adam getting him to play along he winked back.

I only saw Lexi in the spot of Arabella, everyone was looking at me deciding what I would chose I walked over to the maid section to see Lexi smirking thinking she had won but before I sat down I abruptly stopped and turned mid step to sit in the part for Arabella, Lexi looked really mad and everybody was utterly shocked.

"Yes we finally have somebody else wanting the lead girl role" miss said

"Ok so Lexi and Brody your up first" Lexi strolled up to the stage and they began acting the scene where Brock dies and when she cried she looked really fake and like a blubbering whale(first thing I thought of) but Brock on the other hand was absolutly amazing I hate to say it but he was.

"Ok now Adam and Ariana then I will decide who gets the lead considering they are the only four that want lead roles" I sucked in a huge breath and put myself in the characters shoes.

"Brock I can't be with you me family wont let us be together,they said you were bad please say they were lying" I said looking deep into Adams eyes

"Arabella I wish I could tell you what you want to here but in truth I'm a monster"he said looking straight at me

"I don't care what you are I love you for you no matter what you are" I say as he goes to walk away

"Even if I said I was a werewolf, would you still love me?"he said facing me

"Yes" Then I walked towards him and pulled him in for a kiss that I had so many of yet could not get used to the sparks were there like usual. I pulled away and everybody was stunned they didn't expect that I looked at me and she was crying and saying how good it was.

Miss sat down and was thinking about who would be best then she said

"I think that these will be the best two for the lead but you were all good and for the losing girl she will be a perfect maid and for the losing boy he will be the perfect person to play arabella's brother.

"Ok so the lead roles go to Ariana and .....

....Brody" What no Adam will not like this as I thought that Adam and Lexi screamed together " WHAT THE HELL THAT SHOULD BE ME" I knew today as gonna be eventful