{5}

Omg I've had 66 views and 7 votes thank you so much it might not seem a lot to you but it is to me I'm really happy everytime I upload a chapter I get more views I update at night which means I see how many people have seen it in the morning and when I wake up to see 5 more votes and double the reads that made me be in such a good mood today so can you keep it up please and maybe recommend it to your friends
————————————————————————
*ADAMS POV*

I instantly know that the hypnotising girl in front of me is my mate. There isn't a doubt in the world that this girl was made for anyone other than me. Her sweet scent put me in a trance, it was fruity and all that I would ever want to smell again, it overtook me, I felt like I was dying and this scent was what kept me going. She is mine, and I am hers.

I pull away and look at her flawless face, freckles splay over her face like the stars in the sky and I finally see how imperfectly perfect this girl is. Her attitude is fiery and she is so stubborn, yet I can tell there is an insecurity under that strong temper. I'm brought back from my peace when I remember the lustful looks she received from some of my mateless pack members and growl. I sniff the air and can tell that my little wolf hasn't shifted, shocking me. She's 16 so she should have shifted already, but if her scent is this weak and my pack is this affected by her, I will really need to protect her once she shifts.

A nagging thought pulls me back to a blonde demon, known as my girlfriend, Lexi, and how I will have to break up with her. I can already feel a headache coming. My parents chose Lexi to be my mate, thinking I didn't have one, as an Alpha's mate in nearly always from the same pack. But if they think I'm gonna mark her and make her the new Luna of my pack, they have another thing coming. My future luna, my true mate is standing right in front of me.

I kiss her cheek and she opens her beautiful blue eyes looking at me with confusion and a sense of panic. She looks deep in thought, biting her lip and frowning her eyebrows as I leave a trail of kisses over her neck and collar bone. I feel her shiver as I kiss over the part of her neck where I will mark her.

"You're my mate" I said without thinking

She looks really confused and turns away lightly blushing in embarrassment. She shakes her head and moves away from me, getting off the desk and facing the window, not letting me see her reaction.

"Let me explain..." I start but she cuts me off "if you wanted to only be my mate then you shouldn't have kissed me, and you have a girlfriend, ugh why did I do that" she pushes her hand through her hair and moves to walk out.

Now I'm looking at her with confusion and worry on my face and grab her arm as I say "No you've got this all wrong, you're my soulmate" she shakes her head and continues to leave looking at me like I'm an alien.

I stop her again and make her look at me before saying "This is really hard to explain but I'm gonna have to. You aren't human, you're  a ...." before I can finish I am cut off by Lexi storming into the room with a killer expression on her face and claws nearly showing.

"I can't believe you kissed this human, I'm your mate, that wasn't just for class, that was cheating, wait until I tell your parents about this. You cheating on your mate, your future Luna" she screamed and I can already feel my patience and restraint running thin. I feel my eyes turn dark and explain "Firstly, who have you the right to talk to your Alpha like that pup? And secondly, this is Ariana, show her some respect and leave"

Instead of backing down like I expected her to, she turns to Ariana and says "Listen, Adam is my boyfriend you little home wrecker, and just back out of the play now because you don't have a chance against me" Ariana puts her head in her hands and shakes it, Lexi smirks thinking she made her cry but when Ariana looks up she is laughing.

"Whatever Lexi, I don't know what is going on, I don't know what a mate is, or what an Alpha is but I am not going to let you disrespect me like that" she moves a step closer to her and although she is much shorter, she is way more intimidating as she says "so stay out of my way and leave me alone, your problems are with Adam, not me, so stop blaming me because he doesn't want you"

Lexi looks visually shocked and can't find anything to say except "I don't care I'm gonna get the lead anyway, what part are you even going for? The maid would be a good choice" she questioned looking serious

"Actually I'm going for the lead girl role for Arabella and Adam is going to audition with me" Ariana replied confidently, moving to my side and looking Lexi straight in the face.

I can already tell that she is going to be the best Luna, not backing down to anyone even when she is completely unaware to the world she is about to be thrown into. Her confidence against Lexi was refreshing and made me sure that this woman was my perfect match, my equal.

Lexi suddenly smirks again before pushing Ariana away from my side. I let out a growl and Lexi looks shocked as she turns to me but continues to talk to Ariana. "You think you have a chance against me, I actually asked the teacher to switch partners and nobody says no to me. Come on Adam."

"No Lexi" I say before moving to Ariana's side again. "She's my true partner and I'm staying with her" I settle my hand on Ariana's waist which doesn't go unnoticed by Lexi.

Lexi just stormed out but as she was leaving shouted "Adam, if you don't follow me, I'm going straight to your parents and making sure that this mutt is out of our lives for good"

The door slams and Ariana moves away from me, pushing my hand off of her waist reluctantly. She turned to me and sighs "What is going on? I came in here to do acting but now I have your crazy girlfriend after me, you kissed me like I've never been kissed before, I feel drawn to you even though you have a girlfriend and you have been talking so much rubbish about soulmates and Alpha's. I'm just confused".

"I'll sort all of this out, I just need some time to explain..." I was cut off again by the bell making us both jump from our spots. "I'll come round your house tonight to tell you everything" I said not giving her a choice in the matter.

"Won't your girlfriend be angry"she said obviously annoyed

"No I'm gonna break up with her anyway, I think I like this other girl and I really owe her a date after today" I say, flirting slightly and smiling when I see her cute cheeks turn as red as her hair.

"And what if this girl doesn't want to go on a date with you?"she asked smiling but also looking down with a shy look on her face.

"I think she will let me eventually, I might have to try and figure out if she likes me as well" I leaned in and kissed her on her cheek, feeling sparks before she suddenly pulls away whilst touching her cheek.

"I've gotta go, I'm meeting my friend Faith in a minute with her friends" Then she started leaning in, I joined her and closed my eyes but furrowed my eyebrows when I feel her lips on my cheek. I open my eyes and see her figure retreating as she walks away and I jokingly say "You're such a tease" as I run to catch up to her.

"Remember you do still have a girlfriend" she says over her shoulder as she leaves completely.

Not for long mate, I thought as I walk to the lunch room thinking about the strong and beautiful girl I have been paired up with forever by the moon goddess.