The P.E plan

i was getting ready in the changing rooms,to go do pi am realyl good at sport but i have a plan. i walk out of the changing rooms in my sports bra and shorts, i normally wear them when doing sport because it dost make you too hot or sweaty whic is really not attractive. All the other girls were wearing basically the same as me except a few who were properly not happy the boys staring at them.

We,meaning me and Faith,walked to the football pitch to start practice and she wispered in my ear,

"remember the plan" i nodded. See i am gonna act really bad at football so when i try to take the captains place aka Lexi she wll think im crap and not try hen i will have the captains place in my hand but the difference is im gonna run how i norrmally do which is really quick since i beat al the records of my old school,to show i can run but fake not being able to play football.

"Ok class we have a new student so Ariana what sports do you do" He asked me

"i do neally all sports but my best is track"i said

"ok then we will do a running warm up how many laps should we do round the track how about 5" he said properly thinking that would be to much well he should think again

"i was thinking 10" i said back he looked taken aback but just replied

"are you sure thats not too much for you and the rest of the class" he said

"nope lets start shall we"i said walking over to the track start line

"ok ill time you Ariana since its your first day i need to know how quick you are ok 3" i got into my zone getting ready for sir to say go "2" i got into my running stance i like best "1" look a deep breath

"GO" he shouted everybody started running but i was running a few feet in front of the rest,i was taking deep breaths and that was the key and before i knew it i was on my last lap it was the fastest ive ever been i needed to make a good impression i turned slightly to see the closest runner which was Lexi running as fast as she could go trying so hard to beat me but she was at least 125 metres away and i wasnt even sprinting yet,i had about 700 metres left so i decided to start sprinting as i did i could feel the wind going through my hair i coldnt see anything it was all a blur and i was about 100 metres away now so i pushed mself so hard to beat my fastest time which was at my old school of 6 MINUTES 27 SECONDS i was 10 metres away i blinked and i was over the finnish line the teachers wistle had been blown and he stoped the timer. i stopped runing panting slightly waiting for the time to be told he just looked at me in shock.

"how are you that quick you just beat our record which was 6 MINUTES 12 SECONDS YOU GOT 5 MINUTES 58 SECONDS"

"I looked around at everybody gawking at me Lexi finnished second at a time of 6 MINUTES 41 SECONDS she just glared at me

"Are you going to join the track team today?" the teacher asked

i looked straight at Lexi "Yes im going for the captains spot" at that lexis jaw dropped all her friends staring at me talking to Lexi but the next thing i know i feel somebodys hand on my waist.I thought it was Adam so i turned about in his arms and was shocked to see Brody the boy in my drama class who Adam hates.i tried to wiggle out if his grip on my waist but he wouldnt let me go.

"Get off me you idiot" i said

"NO i dont want to your my mate"he said i was getting so annoyed today 6 boys had gone up to me claiming to me my mate whatever that is, then they all tried to kiss me the only one that actually got to kiss me though was Adam because i actually felt something for himi just freaked out.

"1 i dont have a clue what a mate is 6 now 7 people have told me im theirs today, all of them tried to kiss me and dont know whats going on so get the hell of me" i said

he finally let me go i stood there to feel somebody else grab my waist but this time i felt tingles it must have been Adam because hes the only one felt timgles with.

"Brody leave my girl and mate alone" Adam said loudly i was still so confused

"what if i dont shes not your mate shes mine"he replied

"no shes my mate" five other boys said at the same timeall of them coming towards me trying to get me off Adam

"ok shut up i dont know whats going on so stop fighting over me" i screamed making everybody silent.

"can somebody tell me whats going on" It was silent so i took that as my clue to leave

"get back here class isnt over" The teacher said

i continued to walk and said without looking at him "Do i give a crap no so bye" i walked into the changing rooms,got changed and walked home i couldnt care less the trouble i would get in.

i got home to see my mum and step dad sitting there shocked to see i was home

"why are you home so early"my mum asked

i told her everything " 7 people called me their mate today which i dont have the faintist idea what that is, i got into a fight and won, got a 3 hour detention, run 10 laps came first and i fell really wierd i feel like im gonna be sick all the time and i keep going really hot,i feel really strong soembody said something about a luna and a pack whatever that is a boy s coming to talk to me after schol i kissed him and felt tingles when we touch wouldnt you leave if that happened to you in one day" i said in one breath then all of a sudden i fell to the floor with this horrible pain that wouldnt go away.