"I'm not afraid to die," Tyler said and Hayley glared.

Tyler had taken Eira and Hayley because he was wanted revenge against the two of them and Klaus. Eira had killed the rest of the hybrids and Hayley betrayed him. He figured punishment for Hayley would be enough by turning her into a hybrid. For Eira, he'd kill her to get to Klaus.

"I'm testing a theory. I've been running with wolf packs all over the country. One of them was tight with a witch. She had nightmare visions about Eira and her babies and how Klaus could use both blood supplies to make an army of hybrid slaves. I'm gonna use Eira's blood on you and I'm using the babies' blood on Dwayne."

"What? No, that's impossible," Hayley shook her head in denial.

"Well, I guess we'll find out," Tyler stalked towards Eira with a needle and Hayley started squirming to get out of her restraints to protect Eira. Tyler stabbed the needle into Eira's neck. Tyler pulled the needle out and it was filled with her blood.

Tyler stalked over to Hayley, jamming the needle into her neck and injecting all the blood into her neck. Then Tyler snapped Hayley's neck. Tyler went back to Eira and stabbed the needle into her stomach, drawing out the babies' blood.

A man came into the little cabin and Tyler said, "You ready for this, Dwayne?"

"Let's do it," the man, Dwayne, replied and Tyler jammed the needle into Dwayne's neck. Once all the blood was gone, Tyler snapped Dwayne's neck.

After awhile, Dwayne had awoken from his temporary death. Tyler glanced at Eira and said, "You're gonna have to feed on her."

Tyler took a knife and came over to Eira, making a small cut on her neck. Dwayne stalked over to Eira, the bloodlust getting to him and he bit into Eira's neck. Eira had finally woken up due to all the pain and she screamed as Dwayne bit into her neck.

Eira was still really drowsy from being sedated and Dwayne stopped feeding on Eira, being overwhelmed as his body transformed into a hybrid. Dwayne went outside and Tyler followed after him, seeing that the hybrid transformation was successful.

Hayley awoke and Eira crawled over to her, pressing a hand to her neck and her head lulled to the side out of drowsiness. Once Eira was next to her, she stopped.

"Hayley, what happened?" Eira asked.

"We don't have time for questions right now, Eira. I need you to feed me your blood," Hayley said. "Then I can fight Tyler."

Eira held the hand that was pressed to her neck towards Hayley. She let Hayley bite into her wrist and then she pulled her hand away. It was only a small amount of blood, but Hayley's body convulsed as she went through her transformation. Her eyes flashed gold and there were veins beneath her eyes.

Eira was completely shocked that her blood turned Hayley into a hybrid. She was starting to think that their was nothing her blood couldn't do. Tyler walked back into the small cabin and he looked at Eira.

"Klaus can't get you, Eira. He'll only use you and those babies to make more hybrids. That can't happen," Tyler said, picking up a knife.

Hayley was still transforming and Eira tried to stand but her legs felt like jello. She just scuffled away from Tyler in fear. He lunged at her with the knife, but he was sent crashing into the wall beside her as the Dwayne guy pushed Tyler.