Hello Little Girl

Start from the beginning

“Aw! You’re the best babe.” Paul coos, grabbing me and twirling me around once George gets off. 

“Come ‘ed then. I think we ‘serve it.” John says with a smile, kissing my check and Ringo gives me a hug too. All excited, since the long, long, long time we’ve been spending on working. The boys leave their stuff there and we go into the car, John and Donna get into the front, John driving and we go on our way home. It’s only 12pm, we’ve been usually getting up at 6am and leaving at 7 or 8am staying with Brian and the lot of them till 12am, so this is very exciting. 

“What should we do?” Ringo asked, his eyes glimmering with happiness. 

“Try not to get hurt.” I tell them, remembering want Brian had said to me

“Or arrested” Donna said, and I busted out laughing, remembering the one time, her cousin had been arrested during spring break. The boys didn’t understand, so they just kind of starred out us, due to our fit of laughter. 

“I was arrested once!” Paul called out, after our fit had stopped. 

“Yer stupid.” John calls from the drivers seat. 

“Why?” Donna asked. 

“He’s stupid. We were in Germany. He lit a condom on fire with Stu. We were all deported because of that. Plus Georgie here bein’ underage.” John told us and again we were laughing

“Not that much of a badass is he?” Ringo said, after we had all calmed down. 

“I’m kind of a badass…” Paul said under his breathe. 

“We’re here!” Donna said, approaching the turn to our street. 

“Finally; maybe we can sit down for a minute without being rushed around.” George says and we all pile out of the car and walk inside, falling down on the first open chairs we see, all of this. 

“Ah. So much better.” John says and we stay like this for a good half hour. 

“I’m gonna go get something to eat.” George says, standing up, stretching, his bones making a cracking noise. We all comply to get ourselves something and wait for George to return. Suddenly a shriek and George rushing threw the door. 

“What’s up Georgie?” John asked, sitting up from his laying position, Donna came up with him, her hand still on his chest. 

“NO FOOD!” George looked terrified and so did Ringo. I cannot believe they’re this dumb. 

“Well when you haven’t shopped in 2 wee…” Paul began but was quickly cut off

“Shut it McChatty.” George said, eyeing him. 

“Aw, come on. Let’s go shopping.” I said and looked at Donna for back-up, she smiled and nodded. 

“Isn’t that a girl thing?” John snorted, while the other 3 boys, Donna and myself put our shoes on. 

“Or we could just buy you lemons. Re-name you John Lemon and call it a day.” George calls back

“AND WE CAN HAVE GIRLS THROW LEMONS AT HIM!” Ringo shouts

“Sod off you pair o’ gits! Lets go then.” John got up and walked out the door with us. We decided that enough people should be at home, work, or school and only stay at home moms would be in the grocery store by now, so no need for the fakes. 

“Tell me again why I came?” John said, as Paul pulled into a parking space, I looked at Paul, he looked at me and I rolled my eyes. 

“So you can get what you want.” Ringo said calmly, not waiting another ‘lemon’ incident.