A Hard Days Night

Chapter 10;

I woke up in my bed, with my face snuggled up against the pillow, it’s been about two weeks since the TV interview and the boys have been working hard in the studio, practicing, radio commercials and working on their next album. I’ve decided to stay home, so I wouldn’t get in the way, but honestly I’ve been really lonely lately, especially with the boys waking up early and coming in late. I’ve been writing my own music and stories lately a lot of them consist of me and the boys in America, back how it used to be. But today I decided to get up when I first woke up, it was 10:30ish and I had slept in late because I stayed up waiting for the boys to get home. I went into the shower and opened up the window, hearing the birds chirp and the sun stream inside made me feel better. I picked a simple white v-neck, jeans and my boots, I also put on Paul’s leather jacket who always made sure to spray it with cologne before he left and he’d always leave me little notes too. The little things that’s what counts. I reached into the left pocket and pulled out a piece of scrap paper with writing on it

Emily, it was soo nice of you to stay up last night to see us. I’ve missed you so much, I’m sick of singing, I just want to talk to you and fall asleep with you in my arms like that one night. I love you Emily. Don’t forget that. Ever. Your love, Paul.

I smiled down at the note and I knew I needed to go see them. I’ve missed them all so much. I walked out of my door and into the kitchen, making them each their favorite sandwich and an extra one for me and Brian. I went into the hallway closet right outside from the kitchen and I found a picnic basket, I packed some disguises, a blanket, drinks, chips and fruit and went out with the basket in my hand. It was lucky for the boys to live so close to the recording studio so I could walk there. After a 10 or 15 minute walk, I arrived at the studio, I opened the doors to the inside and walked in, then walked to where I knew the boys were singing and I could lightly hear their voices as I walked closer. I twisted the door handle knowing that it probably wouldn’t, but hoping it would, be open and it wasn’t. I knocked on the door and the music stopped and feet shuffled around.

“Who is it?” I heard Brian call, sounding annoyed.

“It’s Emily. Let me in!” I said shaking around the door handle a little bit more.

“Yeah like we haven’t heard that one before!” Brian called again and chuckled and I noticed this stuff probably happens all of the time, people pretending to be me trying to get in.

“How can I prove it. I swear it’s me! Paul I got your note! And George I have food!” I called and laughed as hard as I could when George and Paul opened the door and pulled me in, slamming it and locking it behind me.

“Thank God it’s you!” Paul said hugging me and peaking me lightly on the lips, the other boys come over to me and give me big hugs since it feels like years since we’ve seen each other.

“I’m sorry, I was being rude, so many people come saying they’re you or Paul’s little brother.” Brian said laughing awkwardly, giving me a half hug.

“It’s fine, I understand. I was wondering if you guys would like to go on a picnic?” I said smiling and lifting up the picnic basket, showing them. “I brought disguise too!” I say laughing and pulling them out of the basket.

“Okay, okay, since you went through all of that trouble, I guess I can give the boys I break.” Brian says smiling at the boys and me, stopping and noticing Paul’s arm wrapped around my waist and then turned to look at John which made me giggle a bit.

“Aye, thank ye Emily.” John said giving me another hug. The boys all put silly things on, John had picked a long beard like the one he had the first day we met and a janitors suit on, Ringo had a blonde curly wig on and a trench coat, Brian with a long beard and a beat up jacket, George had a long wig on and a brown leather vest, Paul wore glasses and a pink wig and I wore glasses, a blonde wig and we left.