A Taste Of Honey

Chapter 1;

I was walking through downtown Liverpool England after working and I was going to buy a new acoustic guitar at my fathers old friends music/instrument shop. My dad took me there to buy my first guitar when I was 6 and I've been playing since. I decided that since this was my first big paycheck I should buy a nice new guitar for me and I knew my dad, would approve a million times if he was here. I walked up to the shop and looked up at it. Nothing really has changed since I was here, which wasn't really that long ago. I swung open the door and tried to keep down any tears that might come out. I hear the little bell ring and look around at my surroundings their are four boys wearing dressy button up shirts, dressy pants with matching shoes. They all looked very similar even their hair. I saw that two of the boys were looking at the acoustic guitar and I just hoped they wouldn't bother me while getting my guitar.
"Excuse me, can I look at the guitars. I can't see over you guys." I say and then looking down at the ground as the guy looks me in the eye, I notice how cute he is and he looks so familiar.
"Sure." they say at the same time and slide away which makes me laugh inside. "Do you play guitar?" said the second one he had lighter brown hair, sort of hazel eyes and a nice smile.
"Um, yes I have since I was 6." I said smiling, he seemed really nice, not really what I was expecting.

"Wow impressive. You're very beautiful, you know that?" said the first one as he winked at me. He had medium brown hair and big chocolate like eyes his features were very soft. He had an almost child-like face.
"Thank you. Umm..." I said laughing nervously and noticing that I have no clue what their names where.
"Oh I'm sorry my name is Paul and this is John. Right over there is George and Ringo." Paul the one who I talked to first said to me as he pointed to the other two joking around and looking through the albums. They looked over to us and waved and started to walk over. We all started to say hello and I was telling them that my name was Emily, until we heard a group of girls scream "Look you guys it's The Beatles!!!!" I looked at Paul and before anything else could happen he had grabbed my hand and started running with me and the other guys through the back door. We ran so far and for so long that there was only a few people chasing us left without even taking a break. They started to catch up and we started to slow down so we ran into a costume shop and we all ran into different dressing rooms other than me and Paul because he was still holding my hand. I barely could breathe and I was laughing in-between breathes and so was Paul. He hadn't let go of my hand so I looked down at our hands and smiled and then looked at him and he smiled sheepishly at me.

“I'm sorry about all of that. Those girls are crazy and we, we were just talking I didn't want to run out on you like that." he said still breathing hard but laughing.
"It's all good." I say laughing at how adorable this is of him.
"Come back to our house and we can talk more? I mean that is if you don't have anything better to do. I think it's just right down the street." he said looking up and down and at our hands still together. And blushing a little being shy.

"Sure that's fine with me I said to him and smiled. I dropped our hands as we were about to walk out and I saw the corners of his mouth start to turn down. I looked back at him and smiled.
"My hands where just really hot. It's nothing to do with you. I promised him then smiled and opened the door to find all the other guys putting on fake mustaches and I laughed at them.
"Hey Paul! Did you just steal this little birdie!" John yelled, while winking at me.
"No? Well yes I mean sorta." he said shyly and laughing.
"Oh come on you guys!" John says putting his arm around me and we walk out of the store. I see George pull out of a pack of cigarettes hand one to Ringo and then passes them to John, then Paul.
"Would you like one?" Paul says to me, I think about it for a second before I answer.
"I usually don't but, yes if that's okay with you." I say and laugh a little. Paul passes me a cigarette and when our hands touch I feel a rush of energy rush between us and up my arm and right into my heart. I gasp and he looks right up into my eyes with the same look I had and smiled down at me.
"Emily do you want a light?" Ringo said breaking me out of my train of thought.
"Yes please." I said smiling shyly up at him. As he light my cigarette he stands on my right, then John and Gorge and on my left Paul, my body tingling every time I take a drag and our arms accidentally touch.
"So Emily you live here in Liverpool." Ringo asked me breaking the silence of every ones deep inhales and exhales of smoke.
"Yes I've lived here most of my life. I'm originally from America though." I say confidently not wanting to mention the fact of my father dying because I'm in a far too good mood. We have little conversations here and there, just trying to get to know each other better before I go into their house. We all approach four doors. One white which was Pauls, one red which was Johns, another blue which belonged to Ringo and The green one was Georges. George seemed really shy. He hadn't really talked to me much which I didn't understand why. I walked through the white door with Paul and I just stood there awkwardly.
"Little birdie!" John called from the kitchen "would you like some tea?"
"I sure would." I said smiling over at him. All of the rooms connected together almost like a big living room but just big open spaces of rooms. I decided too lay down on Georges carpet thinking I could maybe get to know him better and because the carpet looked so nice and fluffy.
"Hey George." I said smiling at him and sitting down on the carpet.
"How're you love. I'm sorry about having to make you run all that way. Some girls just go crazy." he said chuckling. I thought about it for a second he might be shy at first but he was very caring and just had this pretty accent.
"Oh no I'm fine. And I'm great." I said back too him really taking in his features. He seems to be the youngest but he has a very slim face. He looked like he was about to say something but Paul, Ringo and John all came in with various snacks and hot tea.
"Here you go love." Paul says as he hands me tea and when our hands brush I feel that same amazing feeling again.

“OH MY GOD FOOOD!” I here George yell when he sees the snacks, which makes me laugh he looks slim but man can he eat.

So we just carry on and have conversations about random things till I tell them I have to be getting home. I could see there smiles start to fall a little bit.
"Hey Johnny call our driver and he'll drive her home and we can have him pick her back up tomorrow. That is of course you'd want to come over." Ringo says out of nowhere none of us expecting that but we all agree on a time and I write down my number for them to call me when they want me back over.
"There's Henry I'll ride home with you." Paul says and jumps up as he hears Henry their driver beep his horn. Paul helps me up and I say goodbye to everyone. Paul opens the door for me and gets in on the other side as I tell Henry where I live. He starts to drive off and Paul grabs my hand and entwines our hands together. I start to lean my head on his shoulder feeling comfortable with him. The whole time we're sitting there I can feel the shock waves curse through my body.
"We're here love." Paul whispers into my ear, which sends shivers down my spine. Before I know it he's opening my car door and grabbing my hand to help me out.
"Thank you so much." I said to him and blush. Paul slips a piece of my hair behind my ear and I just hope to God he isn't trying to kiss me. He stands there at my town home door and just embraces me in a long warm hug while he strokes my long light brown hair with auburn hints in it and whispers in my ear "I'm so glad I met you today." we leave each others grips and I open the door he kisses me on the top of my head and whispers "I'll call you tomorrow beautiful." I walk into my little house. I put my hands right where he kissed me a few seconds earlier and I could feel my whole body vibrate with happiness. I decide to sit down with my guitar because I can't seem to fall asleep. I fiddle around with it. At around 1am I decide I need to go to bed. I tossed and turned a bit but sleep came too me with happy thoughts about tomorrow.

A/N; This is my first story and my first chapter of what I hope to be a long book! If you have any questions/tips/things you want to see in the story, tell me! I'll try my hardest to put what you want in there or even make another story. I hope you enjoy!(:
PS- I've heard this chapter is pretty sucky, but the next two are amazing, please stick through with me, I know this isn't the best, but it's my first one ever. Thank you, <3