P.S. I Love You

Chapter 12;

I woke up once again in the hospital, it was 11am and I was supposed to be leaving today. John, Paul, Ringo and Brian had come to visit me and George everyday and it made everything okay again. The boys were really gentle around me and I still have no clue what has happened to me, I’m just lucky I wasn’t seriously injured and all my bones have been fixed. I stared blankly at the wall, I could hear Georges soft snores, so I knew he was asleep. When I looked over at him I noticed a note from the boys, they have left me tons of notes lately and I now have a carved box with all types of notes from then, I picked it up and began to read it.

Dear Emily,

We’ll be there to pick you and George up at one. We have all missed you like crazy, especially me. The house seems so drained of light without your smile. I’m so glad you’re feeling better and I’m sorry we couldn’t be there when you wake up. We’ve got something special planned for you this week! But it’s a secret. Tell George we all said hello. John, Brian, and Ringo say hello. I love you darling.

your love, Paul McCartney

Ugh, I love the way he makes me feel, but it also hurts. I mean he’s Paul McCartney and he’ll be going to America, we all will, they’re famous and I’m just some average girl. These types of thought went through my head for a while, until I started to hear George start to stir, stretch and then speak to me.

“Goodmorning, Emily.” George said while yawning and he reminded me of almost a cat.

“Morning Georgie.” I say to him turning on my side to look at him.

“Are the lads not here?” He asked me sitting up and noticing the lack of their presents

“Nope. They said something about a special plan and all.” I told George calmly and got up pushing my back up against the wall in a sitting position and George came over to the bed sitting beside me.

“Ahh! That’s right.” George said loudly as he suddenly remembered something, playing with my hands, that were on my knees as I sit crisscross, tracing the lines in them.

“What’s this plan and why won’t anyone tell me?” I ask him laughing and then giving a pout as he shock his head.

“That is classified information darling.” George said with a chuckle and them matching a gaze with me.

“Are you, um, glad to be c-coming back home?” I asked him captivated by his stare, almost stuttering and then noticing how much like an idiot I must sound.

“I am, but I’ll miss our alone time. I feel as if we’ve gotten really close Emily.” George said moving in closer, until our lips were barely touching and then he went in and gave me a small kiss on the lips, moving away and then kissing me again and this time I actually kissed back more.

And then there was a knock on the door, I jumped up and out of Georges soft grip around

ME and he fixed his hair nonchalantly, scooting away from me as he said “Come in!“ and in came the boys and doctor Roberts.

“well it’s about that time.” Dr. Roberts said to me with a sad smile on his face.

“I’m going to miss my favorite Doctor.” I said laughing at him and giving him a big hug

“Well we’ll visit you sometime!” Ringo said laughing and John chimed in with

“Well lets not hope in the same situation.” We all joked around for our last few minutes as I packed up taking all my belongings with me and George did the same.