Chapter 26 Gao VS Kyoya Part 2

[Night]
/At the stadium/:
OKA'S POV:
I quietly continued to watch.... "When Azi Dahaka attacks a monster using 1 life, it can attack however many times it wants." Kuguru said "But Kyoya has 2 life right now. He can only attack twice." Noboru said Kyoya soon gave himself 4 life.... "It's said that a battle between Balle Soleil and Azi Dahaka would be so fierce that it would tear apart heaven and earth, B!" Ozon B said

Azi Dahaka went to attack Gao..! 'Gao..!!' "Cast! Dragonic Fortune!" Gao said

"Dragonic Fortune is a spell that can only be used when the fighter is attacked

"Dragonic Fortune is a spell that can only be used when the fighter is attacked. It nullifies the opponent's attack and places the top card of each player's deck to the drop zone. If a card happens to be a monster, then the fighter will receive damage corresponding to the monster size." Gao said Kyoya drew a size 3 Azi Dahaka... and Gao drew a Balle Soleil card and fight ended in a draw!!! I was surprised to see that because that never happened.!
"The Super Sun Dragon and the Black Sky Sun Dragon... this could be their destiny, going way back to ancient times." Gaito said
Kyoya soon drew a card that began glowing..!! 'What the-..!' "The flag that follows Dragon Ein and Dragon Zwei, the third flag, Dragon Drei.!" Kyoya said the Dragon Zwei flag changed..!!

Kaiser and Abygale eyes began glowing

Kaiser and Abygale eyes began glowing....!! "Kaiser..! Kaiser are you okay..! Kaiser what's wrong.!" I said worried... "I shall lead you all to a new world!" Kyoya said but the flag exploded..! But Rouga saved him.... Kyoya soon made an announcement-.... "Everyone, as you saw in the last turn, life points for both Gao Mikado and myself were reduced to 0 simultaneously. According to the rules, that would mean the fight is draw. But I don't think anyone wants it to end like that. That is why I want re-match of this final battle. I promise that we will hold a deciding match for the Buddy Championship! Do you agree, Gao.? " he said Gao agreed smiling...

{Meanwhile}:
/In a helicopter/:
TASUKU'S POV:
"Dragon Drei.... maybe it's connected in some way with that strange episode you experienced." I said looking at Jack "You think?!" Jack said "We need to get to Cho-Taiyou Island and check things out right away. I'm sure a secret lies there. A mystery behind the Dragon Force and Balle Soleil hidden on Cho-Taiyou Island." I said

/In the hotel/:
OKA'S POV:
We were all watching the recording of Gao and Kyoya's fight.... "This right here. I'm sure Kyoya is calling out Dragon Drei right here." Baku said we all figured out that Dragon Drei was a new flag Kyoya was trying to play! "Hang on a second! Can you even change your flag in the middle of a fight?!" Noboru said "Perhaps Dragon Drei is a card that can change Buddyfight, or rather, can change destiny itself." Gaito said we soon heard a knock at the door Noboru opened it..... "I am the director of the U.S. Western Area Competition Administrative Bureau. I've come to notify you of the competition headquarters' decision. The deciding match of the Buddy Championship will be held in two months' time." the man said we were all surprised.! 'Two months-....' "Two months, huh?" Baku said "That's quite a lot of time in between." Kuguru said "Please keep up your training. We look forward to some wonderful fighting." the man said Gao said that he plans to head back to Japan.... we all agreed to train hard. I left the room....

/In 🌸⭐ room/:
OKA'S POV:
I collapsed on the bed sighing-.... Kaiser came out of his card.... "So are you going back to Japan too..?" Kaiser said "I don't know... might as well..." I said "Alright.." he said I sighed again... Kaiser looked at me.... "What. What is it.." I said "If you miss him so much, tell him what your going to do.." Kaiser said "I don't want to distract him from what he's doing-.... besides I'm fine.. he'll be back soon enough..." I said Kaiser nodded "Whatever you say. So are we heading back to Japan or not." Kaiser said "We'll leave in the morning... after everything I just want to sleep-..." I said "Okay." Kaiser said heading into my deck.... I put it down heading to bathroom-...

I came out changing into my sleepwear... I lied down on the bed-.... it didn't feel right.... I look at the other side of the bed.... no one was there.... he wasn't there.... I blinked back my tears-..... I kept thinking that he's right beside me... that he'd wrap his arms around me hold me close.... I sighed... 'Come on.! Don't worry about it..! He'll be fine-... he'll be back...! I just wish I could've gone with him-.... just to help... I want to be by his side... why does this bother me so much.? He's been gone longer... but-... I miss him so much.! Am I being needy.? Desperate.? Why do I want him so badly...? I feel as if I can't survive without him-...!!' I sat up from the bed-..... I wiped my eyes... "I-I'm crying..." I said quietly to myself.... 'Are you kidding me.! Am I this lonely..! Why am I crying he probably isn't even at the island yet..! What would he think of me-... crying like this... he'd tell that it will be okay he'd tell me to not cry anymore...' I inhaled and exhaled... I removed the star pendant-.... I lied down and looked at it-.... "Hey what does the star symbolize?" "Well it symbolizes when you brought me to watch the stars to make me feel better." "Tasuku please never leave me ever again." "I promise I won't." I smiled... this pendant it holds so many memories... I put it back on holding onto it-... I looked at the night sky.... I sighed.... I soon closed my eyes falling asleep... 'I love you, Tasuku... please come back soon..'
♠️♥️♣️♥️♠️♥️♠️♥️♠️♥️♠️♥️♠️
And that's the 26th chapter! Hope you enjoyed it!!😄