Chapter 33 Journeying Beyond the Stars Together

/At Oka's house/:
OKA'S POV:
I opened my eyes... "Morning Nee-chan!!" Emiko said I smiled sitting up.... 'It really has been a month since the WBC Cup....' I got dressed heading downstairs.... Tasuku was there waiting for me. I smiled... "You ready to go.?" he said I nodded...

/At Gao's house/:
OKA'S POV:
We went to Gao's house... Gao said Bal hasn't disappeared yet. "The truth is..." Tasuku said taking out the tablet from his bag.... "We've learned a lot thanks to the Buddy Police's investigations. Upon investigating the sedimentary layer from which Azi Dahaka was excavated... It was from ten thousand years ago." he said showing Gao.... "It seems Bal and Azi Dahaka's battles happen every ten thousand years." he said "Wow. Would it be-..." Tasuku cut me off... shaking his head no. "It'll be impossible for us to witness it." he said "But Bal will again, too. Right.?" Gao said "No, that's not necessarily the case." he said "What do you mean.?" Gao said "When you look at Earth's history... There have been several mass extinction events, when the majority of living creatures become extinct at once. In many cases, the cause isn't known for certain, but it could be that..." he said "You're saying they happened because Bal lost.?" Gao said I looked at Tasuku.... he soon said... "We can't ignore that possibility. Chances are... In ten thousand years, they'll battle using Buddyfight once more. The key to victory will be whoever becomes Bal's Buddy at the time." he said "Let us hope that he'll meet a good Buddy." Jack said we went to the front door step... and put our shoes back on... "Also.. regarding when Bal will disappear... when you considered the reincarnation cycle is about ten thousand years... we may have about ten years of wiggle room. In fact, Azi Dahaka appeared before Kyoya years before Bal was reborn." he said standing up and I did the same... Tasuku smiled "Of course, there's still the possibility that he'll disappear soon. But you never know... he might be around until we're all old." he said I smiled.... "Until we're old men, huh..." Gao said he seemed to be thinking of that possibility.... I giggled... Tasuku smiled gently... "Uh, I don't think Bal himself will grow old." he said "Oh, good point." Gao said laughing we smiled leaving....

/At Aibo Academy/:
OKA'S POV:
I looked around seeing how festive everything was... I smiled... I continued to walk around... 'Hm.. I wonder where Tasuku is...' "Oka..!" I looked to see Kasy smiling.. "Hey Oka.." Cyndi said I smiled "Hey guys." I said smiling... we all continue to talk together. Gao was soon challenged by many of his friends to a buddyfight.

I soon spotted Tasuku... I walked up to him... he was watching Gao and Bal buddyfight... I smiled standing beside him watching with him... seeing everyone buddyfight made me want to join in..! I watched Gaito fighting.... my hands started shaking in excitement... I looked to see Tasuku was smiling as well... 'He must want to fight too...' "Don't you two want to fight as well, in your heart of hearts.?" Jack said to us... Tasuku smiled... "We'll have many more chances to Buddyfight with Gao." he said but I could still the excitement in his eyes.... I nodded agreeing with him. "But today might be the last time that you two can Buddyfight against Gao with Bal as his buddy." Jack said Tasuku and I looked at each other in surprise... but looked back to the fight.... "But-... there's two of us... if in any case Tasuku you fight him." I said "No. We'll fight him together... might as well give Gao a challenge." Tasuku said I smiled... "Okay." I said once Gaito was beaten we went down to the stadium.... I gently held Tasuku's hand smiling...
"Gao would it be okay, if we both fight you." I said Gao and Bal grinned "Yes.!" he said we smiled heading to the other side of the fight stage. "Luminize! Celestial Dreams!" I said "Luminize! Cross Dragoner!" Tasuku said "Luminize! Bullets of the Sun!" Gao said as we fought I couldn't help but smiled fighting with Gao and Bal... "Style of Justice.!" Tasuku said we all fought in our Dragon Forces modes... Gao and Bal defeated us.
Tasuku and I shook hands with Gao smiling. Bal soon said that he had to go. "Recently, I've been hearing a voice, bal. A voice from ten thousand years in the future. The voice calling Bal is a different one, bal." Bal said "Whose voice is it?" Abygale asked "Bal's future Buddy, bal." he said we were all surprised..! "Just like Gao and Bal were able to find each other here, someone in the future is waiting for Bal,bal. But Bal will never forget about Gao, bal. Jack and Abygale... and everyone else... Bal will never forget them, bal!" Bal said crying I held Tasuku tightly.... Bal soon stopped crying and said that when he will be reborn he'll play buddyfight again. But Jack said that buddyfight might not exist ten thousand years in the future. Gao hugged Bal telling him he'll make sure the buddyfight that his grandkids and their grandkids will all know about buddyfight and about how amazing Bal was. I teared up just watching.... I watched as Bal left... I sighed quietly feeling a tear fall... 'Goodbye.. Bal..'

~night~
/At the stargazing hill/:
OKA'S POV:
I landed on hill... I sighed... 'Why would he want me here.' "Hey.." I jumped in surprise... he smiled... Tasuku summoned his buddyskill... "Follow me." he said holding out his hand I smiled about to grab his hand but he flew away... he smiled.. "I said to follow me..." he said I summoned my buddyskill following him... as we kept flying higher the stars in the sky looked closer... Tasuku stopped. I finally caught up to him... but he soon flew off again.! 'Is he messing with me.!' I continued to follow him.... I watched seeing him smile... we flew past the moon... he relaxed and dove through the clouds somersaulting through the air... he was laughing happily.. 'I don't think I've ever seen him this happy...' I smiled... he continued flying... I felt him grab my arm... he pulled me close holding onto me... we flew through the sky spinning in circles... I looked at him.... he continued to smile. He continued to hold me... spinning gently through the sky... he sighed quietly... "Tasuku I-.." he cut me off kissing me... I kissed back... we soon let go. He released his hold onto me letting me go... he held my hand.. we continued to fly through the night sky... Tasuku looked at me and smiled.. "Ready to go beyond the stars." he said I smiled... "We'll go together." I said he nodded and we flew off together...
💖⭐️🌸💖⭐️🌸💖⭐️🌸💖⭐️🌸💖
And that's the 33rd chapter! Hope you enjoyed it!!😄
THATS THE FINAL CHAPTER FOR THIS STORY!
Wow! This took forever but I did it.! And Triple D is finally over.!
I'm not sure if I will be making a 4th book for the the new season Buddyfight X... but who knows...
Anyway it's been lots of fun writing this book and knowing that you all enjoy my stories.! Thank you all so much for your support! 😄
Future Card Buddyfight Triple D farewell.

! Thank you all so much for your support! 😄Future Card Buddyfight Triple D farewell