Chapter 18 The World Championship

/In America/:
/At the stadium/:

OKA'S POV:The World Championship is here

OKA'S POV:
The World Championship is here.! I was sitting was with Baku and Kuguru-.... I soon heard a knock... at the door-... the door opened... "Hello!" Tasuku said with a smile "Tasuku.!" I said getting up hugging him-... I let go of him-... he looked around "Gao's not here. It's almost time for the opening ceremony." he said "Yeah-... but... I'm sure he'll come.!" I said
The opening ceremony began-.... the new head of Gaen Financial Group named Master J Genesis... gave a very short speech-.... and then Paruko began to introduce fighters from different countries-.... "Tasuku, Oka it's almost our turn.." Jack said "Okay. Come on let's go...." he said I nodded
We reached the entrance part to go out onto the stadium-.... I looked to see Gaito-..... 'Gaito-....' I began to think back to when he went a bit crazy during the Japan Tournament-.... "Gaito-..." I said he looked at Tasuku and I-.... "Are you-" I was cut off "Hey Oka, Tasuku, Gaito..!" I looked to see Gao-.... "Hey Gao.!" I said he smiled apologizing he came late-.... "Why? Why did someone like you get get the Dragon Force..." he said 'Dragon Force-... that must've what happened to Gao-.... does that mean what happened to Tasuku and me the Dragon Force as well-...?'
"From Japan, we have 4 fighters who use Impact Monsters.!" Paruko said she began to introduce Tasuku, me, Gaito, and Gao..... even Noboru was participating in the tournament... and Master J Genesis.... "And as a special guest star fighter, Master Kyoya Gaen will be participating in the tournament.!" she said 'Wait.. What.!' "And! In the very first round of Block A, Master Kyoya himself will be making an appearance!" Paruko said

I watched Kyoya's buddyfight.... "Dragon Zwei." he said 'Dragon Zwei?!!' Kyoya was able to start with 20 life.! But he can't use any spells or items.... I continued watching seeing how calm Kyoya was hike fighting-... I clenched my fists-.... 'I remember it still-.... what he did-...' I felt my eyes turn red in anger-.... 'No.. stop your just giving him what he wants-..!' But I couldn't help it-.... just looking at him made me angry-...!!

TASUKU'S POV:
I looked at Oka-.... she looked angry just watching this fight-..... I held her hand-.... she looked at me-.... her eyes... were red-.... not cause of tears... but cause of anger.... she soon calmed down-.... the fight ended with Kyoya being victorious....

/At the hotel/:
OKA'S POV:
I was walking around the halls-.... "I see. Be careful." I stopped hearing Kyoya's voice-... I hid quietly-.... hoping to hear what he was talking about... "Make sure Mister J doesn't find out." he said "It seems the plan is going smoothly..." Azi Dahaka said "Yeah... Eventually, I'll be able to give you even greater power than you have now-..." he said 'But why-...' "Yes." Azi Dahaka said he soon flew up going into his actual form only to be hit-.... I stood up-.... the figure that hit Azi Dahaka made the hotel shake slightly.... I almost fell but was caught-.... I looked up meeting Kyoya's eyes-.... he looked at me-.... I was silent and began to watch Azi Dahaka battling the mysterious figure-.... the mysterious figure soon fled-.... Azi Dahaka came back-.... "What in the world was that?" Kyoya said "Balle Soleil." Azi Dahaka said going back into his three-headed form-.... 'Balle Soleil.?' "Who is that... more importantly what is she doing here." Azi Dahaka said I felt my whole body go numb-... "She was listening to our conversation." Kyoya said "Y-you knew-..." I said he smiled letting go of me-... I stood straight-... "Of course I did." he said smiling I glared at him-.... "Now now no need to get mad-..." he said a smirk appearing as he said that... "Why did you do it... why... did you do what you did.!" I said he placed his hand on my cheek caressing it-.... "Because currently your like-... hmm.. how shall I put this-.... your a very special flower-...." he said "What's that supposed to mean." I said in a serious tone-..... he pinned me to the wall-.... "It means-... I'm going to pluck every single one of your petals and crush you or you'll grow and become the most beautiful flower anyone has ever seen. So I'll make you a deal-...." he said "A-and what's the deal..." I said not looking at him-.... he let go of my wrists-.... he wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer-.... "Hmm-.... you tell no one... and I mean no one about what your heard-... and what I said might not happen..." he said I stayed quiet-.... he trailed his hands on me-..... I felt his hands trailed up and down-..... "Well..? It's your choice... will you stay silent and be crushed or will you rise up and bloom..." he said 'What do I do.! What can I do.!! If I say No something will happen I don't know what though-....' he pulled me closer towards him-.... I felt our bodies touching.... I didn't feel right at all-... "Well..? What's your decision... we don't have all night-...." he said I felt tears fill my eyes out of she weakness and helplessness.... "Fine. You have a deal.." I said he smiled kissing my cheek and the my forehead-.... "Good girl. Now off you go..." he said letting go of me completely-..... I silently walked away-..... I headed to the room Tasuku and I were sharing-...

/In ⭐️🌸 room/:
OKA'S POV:
I slowly opened the door-.... Tasuku wasn't in here-.... I quietly walked into the bathroom... I filled the tub with water-.... I undressed myself stepping into the tub-... I brought my face deeper under the water-.... I stayed quiet....

TASUKU'S POV:
I looked to see that the door was opened slightly-... I went inside the room closing it behind me-... I sighed-.... 'Where could Oka be-....' I was looking for her out in the halls but I couldn't find her-.... I assumed she must've came in here.... 'She's been quieter ever since she watched Kyoya's fight-... but why-..' I soon heard the bathroom door open-... I looked to see Oka come out-..... she looked drained-.... I covered my eyes so I couldn't see her getting dressed-.....

OKA'S POV:
I had just finished getting dressed-....

I turned around seeing Tasuku covering his eyes-

I turned around seeing Tasuku covering his eyes-... Normally I'd care if he saw but currently I don't-.. he removed his hand from his eyes lying down on the bed-..... I lied down next to him staying silent-... "Oka-.... what happened... your quiet." he said I didn't want to tell him even though I really wanted to-...."N-nothing-..." I said he turned looking at me-... "Your lying." he said "I'm not-...." I said "Oka I know when your lying to me.... just tell me the truth-..." he said "I'm telling you nothing-" he pinned me on the bed-.... "Your lying.! Stop it.!" he said in an upset tone-.... he looked straight into my eyes-.... he placed his forehead on mine... "Please just tell me what's wrong... I know something or someone is bothering you-...." he said I felt tears fill my eyes-.... 'No-.... I can't cry.... I shouldn't I don't-... want to be weak...' "Oka please just tell me-...." "Just be honest with me-.... if your afraid I'll be mad at you I promise I won't be." "Oka-.... please-..... seeing you down and upset like this hurts me-.... I feel as if I wasn't there to help you-.... please-... Oka I'm begging you just tell me...!" he said I didn't say anything.... he looked at me.... he got off of me-.... getting off the bed... he headed towards the door-.... I sat up on the bed-.... "W-where are you-..." he cut me off-... "I'm going to get a different room-... I just feel-.... at the moment that seems best..." he said not looking at me-.... he was about to touch the door handle-.... I hugged him burying my face into him-... "No.! Please don't leave me alone-.... I don't want to sleep alone... I want to sleep with you-..." I said holding my tears back-..... I let go of him-.. he slowly turned the doorknob opening the door-.... 'I'm weak.... and I'm helpless....' I let my tears fall-.... 'Dang it...! Why am I always crying over the stupidest things.!' I went back to the bed lying down covering myself in the sheets-.... I cried trying to stop my tears-...

TASUKU'S POV:
I didn't want to leave the room hearing her cry-.... it hurt even more-... I slowly and gently closed the door-.... I quietly went into the bed... wrapping my arms around her-.... I pulled her close towards me-... "Please don't cry-..." I said "I-... I didn't want to-... i-it-... I-" I stroked her hair gently-.... "It's okay-... please don't cry anymore..." I said she nodded slowly-... she clenched onto my shirt.... I stayed quiet continuing to gently run my hand through her hair.... Oka stayed quiet-.... "Oka-.." I said "Y-yeah-..." she said "You know I love you right.." I said she nodded "Well then can you-... promise me something." I said "O-okay-..." she said "From now on-... promise me that you'll always tell me the truth-... and you won't lie to me... and I'll do the same." I said she hesitated.... "What if I don't keep the promise." she said I thought for a moment-... "I'm not sure. But that doesn't matter unless you break the promise..." I said "Okay..." she said "Do you promise." I said "Yes... I promise.." she said I smiled slightly-.... I held her closer... "And Oka-... one more thing..." I said "What is it..." she said "Wasurenaide-..." I said quietly soon falling asleep...

OKA'S POV:
I nodded slowly.... "Okay... I won't forget you Tasuku... and you won't forget me... I promise I'll never forget you.." I said soon falling asleep....
⭐️⭐️🌸🌸⭐️⭐️🌸🌸⭐️⭐️🌸🌸⭐️⭐️
And that's the 18th chapter! Hope you enjoyed it!!

(JPN)Wasurenaide=(English) Don't forget me

And put the new Triple D opening with this.. just so you all can enjoy it as much as I do.! Cause it's amazing!!😆