Chapter 17 The end of the Japan Tournament

OKA'S POV:
I watched Gao buddyfighting Dr. Gara-.... 'Gao-... please be careful-...' I was worried about Bal and Gao I want him to win.!! Gao soon called Bal to the right.... Gao became very angry with Gara-.... I looked to see the whole island was glowing..!
"Dragon Force!! Release.!!" Gao said

My eyes widened

My eyes widened..! 'Dragon Force-...' I continued to watch... it was amazing.! Gao won.! He beat Dr.Gara..!! "Oka lets go.!" Tasuku said I nodded following him...

We soon caught up to Dr.Gara... Tasuku grabbed him from behind.. "What.!!" Gara said "Stop your useless struggling, Doctor Gara.!" Tasuku said Takihara put handcuffs on Gara's wrists... I watched as they took Gara away.. "You'll pay for this, Tasuku Ryuenji!" he said the BP soon left-..... it was just Tasuku and I-... "Tasuku- what if he-" he cut me off "He won't... he's in the custody of the BP now-..." he said looking at me.... I soon heard Paruko announce that the Japan Tournament had ended.. I smiled... Tasuku began walking up to me... "What is it-" I said he placed his hand on my cheek-... I looked into his eyes.... "T-Tasuku-..." I said he let his hand leave my cheek holding my hand smiling.

/On the beach/:
OKA'S POV:
"These 4 great buddyfighters have qualified for the World Championship.!" Paruko said she introduced Tasuku, me, Gaito even though he wasn't here, and Gao.! I smiled as Dai Kaido began a festival.. I looked to see Gao and Tasuku talking together they shook hands... I smiled.

/Inside the hotel/:
OKA'S POV:
I was sitting down on Tasuku's bed in my sleepwear....

/Inside the hotel/:OKA'S POV:I was sitting down on Tasuku's bed in my sleepwear

I lied down on the bed-... I yawned feeling sleepy... I soon closed my eyes falling asleep...

TASUKU'S POV:
I walked into my room closing the door behind me-... I looked to see Oka already asleep... I smiled laying down on the bed... "M-mm~ T-Tasuku-..~" she said I sat up looking at her-.... 'She's doing it again-...' I removed the sheets-.... I looked at her.... my eyes trailed down to her-

(A/N- OKAY!! ⚠️WARNING!!!⚠️ So for this next part if your not into lemons/limes or anything like that just skip it.! And if you are into stuff like this feel free to read this.! And yeah... I guess this would be a lime.. to be honest I don't know😅. What do you all think this next part is lemon or lime.? Anyway onto my terrible impression of a lemon/lime.!)

I watched as her hand rubbed her area-... she began moaning my name again-.... 'She's doing this in her sleep.? Does she always do this...' I didn't understand why she was doing this-.... I stopped her hand lifting it gently putting it to her side.... I gently placed my hand on her area... 'Why am I doing this..!!' I let fingers move up and down and in circular motion-... "M-mm~" she said 'Is she enjoying this-...' I continued to tease her area-... I pressed my finger against it-.... she shifted slightly.... I don't know why... but I felt odd but in a good way.... I continued to move my fingers in a circular motion... she soon mumbled-... "More-..~" she said 'More..? What more could she-' my thoughts were interrupted when she grabbed my hand she pushed my hand into her underwear.!!! I felt my face turn red.... I didn't know what to say or think..! My thoughts were a total mess... I couldn't think straight.!! I didn't know what to do..! 'What do I do..!! What do I do.!!!!' I began to gently rub her area-.... but it felt different-.... it felt wet-..... by accident I pushed my finger inside her-... I pushed my finger in and out-... Oka continued to moan-... I soon pushed my finger in deeper-.... Oka shifted.... she opened her eyes-.... she looked at me-.... "Tasuku-.?" she said I panicked quickly removing my hand from inside her-... "Oka-.! I'm-... I'm sorry I didn't mean-..!" she cut me off looking at me-... "Y-you were doing that-...." she said "W-well I didn't want to- you were just-" she cut me off again "W-why did you stop." she said 'Huh.?' "Wait what-.." I said she turned red realizing what she said-...

OKA'S POV:
'Why did I say that.!!! That whole time he was doing that to me-..!! But-... I want him to continue but why-.!!!' I was about to move when Tasuku grabbed my wrist... "Where are you going.." he said "I'm sorry for freaking you out and being weird like this-..." I said he pulled me back into the bed holding me in his arms.... I blushed slightly-.... "Tasuku...! Let me go.." I said he only held me tighter... he stayed quiet-..... "Tasuku-..." I said he bit my neck I winced slightly... "W-what are you-..!" I said he bit down harder "S-stop it-..!" I said he soon let go smiling. I rested my head against his chest-... "Tasuku-.... can I ask you something..." I said "Sure.." he said "What does love mean.." I said he chuckled "Love doesn't mean anything it's just a word..." he said "Then-..." he cut me off "That's-... until someone comes along and gives it a meaning-... that's what you did Oka-... you gave it meaning.." he said I smiled blushing slightly... I buried my face into his chest.... "Are you nervous about the World Championship.." he said "Not really-..." I said "Let's get some-" I cut him off kissing him-... he wrapped his arms around my waist-..... I soon let go.... I rested my head against his chest... "I love you Tasuku.." I said smiling he smiled-... "I love you too-..." he said I soon closed my eyes falling asleep-...
❤️🇯🇵❤️🇯🇵❤️🇯🇵❤️🇯🇵❤️🇯🇵❤️🇯🇵❤️🇯🇵❤️
And that's the 17th chapter! Hope you enjoyed it!! And how was my lemon/lime.! Was it good or bad... tell me in the comments.! 😄