Chapter 19 Jack Arrested?!

/At the hotel area/:
OKA'S POV:
I was sitting with our friends... talking with them... the news soon reported about the events of last night-..... I felt nervous hearing about that remembering what Kyoya said to me last night... "Scary, bal." Bal said eating pizza... "Don't worry.! Jack is on patrol every night.!" Hanako said smiling 'Shoot.! I forgot about that.! Did Jack see me....? I hope not..' "Try not to over work yourself." Kuguru said
"R-right." Jack responded I looked at Jack noticing he was acting different.... the news soon said Tasuku was going to buddyfight against Ivan Wanaski... I smiled...
"I can't afford to lose either." Tasuku said with a smile

"There he is!" I looked to see the American Buddy Police running up to us.... "Jackknife Dragon you are hear by under arrest.!" they said handcuffing Jack.!! "What.?!!!" we all said in shock "12:36 pm. Suspect is in custody.!" "Please wait, a minute.!" Tasuku said "What in the world do you think Jack did, bal?" Bal said "He's under suspicion of interfering with a tournament competitor." the officer said "That's impossi-" I cut Gao off "That's impossible.!! Jack would never-...!" Tasuku put his hand on my shoulder.... I looked at him he stayed quiet-... I calmed down.. "Ah yes, there's no question that's him, forsooth." we looked to see.. "India representative, Mahatma Sinovi.." Baku said "What do you mean, there's no question that it was Jack.?" Gao said "Bal won't tolerate false accusations, bal.!" Bal said upset Sinovi soon explained what happened last evening to him.... "Then how did you get those injuries." I said "Oh no, I just tripped while I was running away, forsooth." he said we sweat dropped hearing this... "I cannot allow such a dangerous dragon to roam free, forsooth.!" Sinovi said "Is this all true, Jack?" Baku said Jack said he didn't remember... Sinovi said he had evidence as well... his buddy showed us a photo he took of what happened..! It was Jack.!! "It seems today's match will be cancelled, forsooth." Sinovi said 'What.! No way!' "Criminal Monsters are destined to be deported to their original world." he said "Jack is going to be deported?" Tasuku said I could hear the sad tone in his voice saying this... it hurt so much..! 'I can't let that happen.!! Jack and Tasuku are family they've been through so much together.! Tasuku's happiness is everything to me.!'

Gao said he was going to find evidence and Bal was going to help him-... "So please hold off arresting him.." he said "Rules are rules." the officer said "What's all the commotion about?" I looked to see Kyoya... he made a request to let Tasuku fight... I glared at him.... Tasuku nodded heading to the waiting room to wait to be called for his fight-... I wanted to follow but I wanted to help Gao... everyone went to find their seats... it was just Gao, Noboru, and me... Noboru soon left... "Oka you should go..." Gao said "What do you mean. I want to help-" "Bal and I will be fine on our own.! Besides... Tasuku needs you now more than ever.!" he said seriously.... I nodded watching Gao leave... 'Gao's right... Tasuku needs me by his side...!' I headed to the fight stage-...

/At the fight stage/:
OKA'S POV:
I reached the seating area... the fight was just starting... Ivan summoned Tempting Trickster, Iyan... she appeared on the field... I disliked her the minute I saw her.... 'The weird part is that she looks like a flirtatious older version of me as if I went down the wrong path in life.!!' I shudder at the thought.... I continued to watch... "I pay 1 gauge and Buddy call Long Distance Trapper, Lone Remote to the left!" Ivan said "Lone Explosion.!" Lone Remote said summoning a remote control and blowing it up with his remote... "Remote control?" Jack said

TASUKU'S POV:
Jack soon writhed in pain.. "Jack!" I said "Tasuku.! It's possible he's the one that.." Jack said "Iyan, attack the fighter.!" Ivan said attacking me... bringing me to 3 life.... Ivan attacked me again... now I was at 2 life.!

OKA'S POV:
"Lone Remote.! Attack the fighter.!" Ivan said 'No.!!'
Tasuku guarded using Proto Barrier... I sighed in relief... I could feel my heart racing just watching... 'If Tasuku doesn't pull a miracle-... he and Jack will- separate...' I watched not taking my eyes off Tasuku-.... he was about to draw but stopped hesitating-.... he knows the weight of the situation and the consequence if he doesn't win here.... it hurt so much seeing him like this-.... Tasuku was frozen he wasn't moving-... "Tasuku, that's enough! I can't let you suffer anymore!" Jack said I felt tears fill my eyes hearing Jack-.... it hurt so much.... "Tasuku...! I know you can win.! I-... I believe in you.. seeing you suffer is too much for me to bear.! And if you are going to suffer-... we'll suffer together.!" I said feeling my tears threatening to fall... "Wait a moment!" I looked to see Gao on video..! He said he had the evidence...!! "Open your eyes real wide and watch closely.!" he said I looked to see Lone control if Jack using his remote.!! Gao said that Lone was the one that did this.! 'So that means Jack won't be arrested.!!' I smiled slightly hearing this.... Ivan said he'll beat Tasuku using his true skill...