Chapter 9 Tasuku VS Dai and Oka VS Inari

/At Aibo Academy/:
DARK SIDE OKA'S POV:
I was at the stadium of Aibo... I was waiting for Tasuku to start his fight.
I watched Tasuku's fight he was really strong. I smiled as I watched.... I've never felt this happy watching Tasuku fight.... all these years being locked away within Oka's heart... I'm finally able to experience the thrill of watching a buddyfight..!
I soon left heading to the gym... to work on my deck... I spread out my cards looking at them... they all had to do with light... I sighed... I looked around hoping no one would see what I was about to do... "Eclipsed Conjugation." I said I watched as the cards changed to a darker side... I smiled placing my cards back into my deck.

TASUKU'S POV:
I was looking around for Oka... I opened the gym door... I looked at Oka... "Hey there you are." I said she looked at me... I looked at her... "Why you couldn't find me." she said smiling
I smiled... I began to walk back to the stadium with her... I looked to see a girl with red hair and magenta eyes.. she looked at Oka and I and ran up to us.

DARK SIDE OKA'S POV:
I looked at the girl running up to me.. my eyes widened.... "Oka! Hi!" she said "I-inari...." I said trying to hide the anger in my voice she smiled "Yup! Wow it's been awhile..!" she said smiling "I can't wait to buddyfight you..!" she said smiling "Y-yeah." I said she soon walked away..

(Skipping to the buddyfight)

/On the fight stage/:
DARK SIDE OKA'S POV:
We began our fight we luminized "Lights shrouded in darkness..! Luminize Eclipsed Stars!" I said
"A bring fire that ignites a blazing flame! Luminize Dragonic Flame!" she said "Raise the flag!" we said "Celestial Dragon World!" I said "Dragon World!" she said I looked at her.... I felt angry.... Oka may have forgiven her but I haven't..! I remember all those years during middle school.... "It's been so long.! I'm glad to see your doing well." she said smiling I felt my blood boil with every single word she said... this was causing me the make mistakes and before I knew it.. my life hit 0. My eyes widened... I...- I lost.... I looked at Inari... I was angry beyond angry... I walked up to her... I grabbed her by the neck and looked into her eyes. My eyes glowed a dark red...

/In the the depths of Oka's heart/:
OKA'S POV:
I sat up I looked to see a crystal ball infront of me showing what was happening on the outside... I looked to see my darker side grabbing Inari's neck... she was driving fear into her heart..!!! No!! Why am I-... I would never-...-....!! I forgave Inari in the past..! Why.. I felt tears fill my eyes...

/Back at Aibo/:
TASUKU'S POV:
My eyes widened... as I watched Oka walk away from her opponent... why was she.... this... isn't Oka...! I ran up to her she looked at me... and continued to walk away from me... I dragged her outside... "Oka... what's going on..!" I said "What do you mean." she said calmly I pinned her against the wall... "Your not the same girl-... I fell in love with.." I said quietly her eyes widened "I-I'm n-not.." she said

OKA'S POV:
I felt tears fall from my eyes... Tasuku....

DARK SIDE OKA'S POV:
I felt tears fall from my eyes... he looked at me... he smiled kindly pulling me into a hug... I hugged back... "Oka... I still love you no matter what... light or dark side... good or bad it doesn't matter to me... your still the same girl I fell in love with.." he said I smiled... I loved him... but I know my lighter half loves him as much as I do... maybe... it wouldn't be so bad if my lighter half takes over...

TASUKU'S POV:
I let go of Oka and smiled she smiled at me... "Thank you..." she said I looked at her... she was back to normal... I carried her bridal style bringing her home.

/At Oka's house/: <night>
TASUKU'S POV:
I sat down beside Oka on her bed.... it was quiet until I broke the silence... "Oka... who was that girl..." I said she didn't say anything.... "T-that was me... another side of me... that no one has seen..." she said "Then who is Inari... Oka I want to know everything about you..." I said in a serious tone

OKA'S POV:
I felt my body tense up as he said that.... "Inari... she was someone who used to pick on me when I was little.... she would pick out all my flaws and tease me... I forgave her after many years but-... I guess deep down I still felt hatred towards her..." I said I felt tears fall from my eyes "Why did I do that-...." I said "What do you mean.." he said "I-I-... I dove fear into her heart... when my dark side looked into her eyes..." I said wiping my eyes... "Tasuku... do you think I'm a monster.." I said he pinned me on my bed... looking into my eyes... I felt my tears stream down my face... "T-tasuku-.." I said he kissed me on the lips softly but passionately... I wrapped my arms around his neck trying to pull him closer to me... I didn't want to let go...
and I assumed Tasuku didn't want to either... he wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer towards him...
Tasuku soon let go.... he smiled... "Your not a monster..." he said "But-..." I was cut off when he kissed my cheek I blushed slightly... "I know... but your not a monster... not to me.." he said pulling me close... I smiled... "Oka... I'll always love you... no matter what side of you shows... light or dark... good or evil.. it doesn't matter... meeting you was fate... becoming your friend was a choice..... but falling in love with you.... I didn't have control over." he said I smiled again hearing him say that.. "Get some rest..." he said he was about to get up but I grabbed his wrist... "Don't leave..." I said "Why not..?" he said "I-I... I don't want to-..." he cut me off "Don't want to what...?" he said "I don't want to sleep alone..!" I said embarrassed he chuckled lying down on my bed... "Now will you get some sleep..." he said I nodded slowly... I rested my head on his chest but I didn't feel sleepy... "Hey Oka..." he said "What is it..." I said "I want to know more about you..." he said I smiled... I told him everything about my past before I met him he smiled as a talked listening to every word I said... "And that's it.." I said he smiled kindly kissing my forehead... "Now get some rest... please.." he said "What do we do now... since were both out of the finals for the WBC..." I said "I'm not sure... but-... all I would want to do is spend time with you..." he said I blushed... I felt sleepy  falling asleep on Tasuku...

TASUKU'S POV:
I smiled... stroking her hair gently...
soon falling asleep... holding her in my arms..
🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉
And that's the 9th chapter! Hope you enjoyed it!!