Chapter 21 Gaito VS J Genesis and Oka VS Kohri Shimo

/At the hotel/:
OKA'S POV:
Abygale came up to us..... "You're asking us.." Tasuku said "To tell you how we awakened the Dragon Force?" Gao said continuing off of what Tasuku said... "Gaito showed signs of awakening the Dragon Force. But he wasn't able to fully awaken it the way you two did." "And his anguish over this is destroying his soul." Abygale said
Now I'm worried about him-... heck I've been worried about him ever since his fight on Cho-Taiyou-.... but now it's getting worse.... "But why.?" I asked Abygale said it's because he wants to get stronger and that he also wants to help Abygale surpass his father..... 'His father..?' Abygale realized what he had said.... "I shouldn't have said that." he said Gao and Tasuku soon smiled "Sure.! I don't know if I can explain it well but I'll do my best.!" Gao said I smiled slightly... "What's going on here." I looked to see Gaito walking up to us... "I have no intention of accepting anyone's help." Gaito said 'Gaito-...' Gaito looked at Abygale... "Don't ever meddle like that again." he said "You don't have to be so mean about it!" Gao said upset slightly "Silence." Gaito said "Abygale was doing it for you-" Gaito cut him off "Silence." he said again Bal soon came running up to Gao soon dragging him away... "I'm not finished!" Gaito said following after them...

GAITO'S POV:
I followed Bal.... I looked around.. "What is this place?" I said "Probably an indoor water park..." Abygale said I looked around to see everyone having fun and enjoying themselves.... "What's wrong Gaito? Could it be? Are you interested in this place?" Abygale asked I stayed quiet soon answering... "We're going back to our room." I said walking away..

/The next day/:
GAITO'S POV:
Abygale and I continued walking... "Where are you taking us.?" I said "I've found a good training ground to prepare us for tomorrow's match." he said going ahead of me.... I continued to follow to see our destination...

/At the indoor pool/:
GAITO'S POV:
The indoor pool..? I looked at Abygale... "What is the meaning of this Abygale?" I asked "Your obsession with the Dragon Force is getting in the way of your Buddyfights." he said to me... I looked at him then back at the pool.... I soon heard a voice.. "Gaito.!" I looked to see Oka..! 'Crud.! What do I do now.! I know I said I wouldn't try to take her from Tasuku but ever since then my feelings for her have only grown stronger...' 'And she's in a swimsuit.! She looks so cute!' she smiled at me.... "Well are you coming in or do I have to pull you in.." she said smiling 'How is she always so happy..'

OKA'S POV:
I watched Gaito head to the diving board-.... 'Is he going to be okay..' I watched in awe as Gaito dived perfectly into the pool soon resurfacing...!! I swam over to him he looked at me... "Whoa.! I didn't know you can dive like that.!!" I said he didn't say anything.... "There are a lot of things you don't know about me...." he said I was about say something.... "Gaito this is more terrifying than I thought.!" Abygale said sliding down the slide into the water... I started laughing.... Gaito smiled slightly... I looked at him smiling...."Now let's have some fun..!" I said smiling happily he nodded... we chased after Abygale who was surprisingly fast in the water-.... I continuously splashed Gaito-.... it was so much fun... I felt I saw I totally different Gaito-... and it felt great.!

We sat down at the edge of the pool... Gaito sighed quietly smiling.... looking relaxed and calm making me smile... "It's been a long time since I last felt like this." he said 'Really-....? I wonder how long it's been-..' it soon became quiet... but the silence wasn't awkward... "Oka-.." Gaito said I looked at him... "Yeah.... what is it." I said he looked away from me... "N-never mind-... it's nothing-.." he said now I was curious... "Come on Gaito. You can tell me-..." I said he sighed... he mumbled under his breath... "What.? Speak up I couldn't hear you.." I said he spoke a little louder but not enough to let me hear him... "I still can't-" he cut me off holding my hands... "I like you-......" he said not looking at me-.... 'Wait does he mean-......... No he can't he-.... Aww man I don't what to do-..!' Gaito soon spoke again... "I know your with Tasuku, and I'm not trying to take you away from him or anything like that... but-... I just had to tell you cause I've felt this way for awhile now..." he said letting go of my hands... he sighed again soon smiling again... I didn't know what to say... "Oka...." he said "Y-yeah-..." I said "Why are you always so happy-..." he said I soon remembered what happened the night before between Tasuku and I-.... I held my arm looking away... "I-I'm not always happy." I said Gaito and Abygale were soon talking but I wasn't focused at all on what they were talking about...