Chapter 15 Fear and Weakness

/Outside/:
OKA'S POV:
Tasuku was explaining the events on Doctor Gara... he showed us a picture of Kakeru Futaboshi saying that he and Doctor Gara may be the same person.... "In any case, if you run into this Kakeru Futaboshi, please be careful." he said "Okay.." we said... the tournament began once more.

/time skip/:

I was able to get 20 wins today which put me in a good mood. I watched Gao buddyfight Kakeru Futaboshi... and Gao lost..! 'Kakeru used-..... Zodiac's ability which is Gravity Rest... and it's the same thing Gara used-.... Gara and Kakeru must be one and the same person...' I sighed... it was getting late... I took my phone out to see the time '8:00pm...'

??? POV:
I held my bow and arrow pulling the arrow back.... 'Ready...' I aimed my arrow to where it should hit her... 'Fire...' I released my arrow...

OKA'S POV:
I felt a sharp pain in my side-.... I looked to see nothing was there but I felt the pain... 'What the-...!' I felt another sharp pain....

??? POV:
I kept shooting at her... 'Poor Oka... she has no idea that these ice arrows are real... since I concealed them using Yetsa...' I watched as Oka fell to the ground injured...

OKA'S POV:
I fell to the ground... whoever keeps shooting at me.... it feels as if it's made of ice..! But nothing is there..!! I looked to see red.... 'Blood...?' the red substance was blood... my blood...

/Meanwhile/:
TASUKU'S POV:
'Where is she..!!!' I was running around the island searching for Oka cause she hasn't come back..! I was very worried about her... I soon stopped... I couldn't get in touch with her at all...
[Star pendant glows]
"Tasuku look.." Jack said pointing to my pendant... I looked to see it was glowing... I kept running the pendant glowed brighter 'I must be close...' I soon reached to see Oka on the ground injured.... I ran over to her....

??? POV:
I was about to shoot her again but I wasn't able to-... I sighed I jumped from branch to branch soon landing on the ground... my phone soon vibrated I answered... "Hello.." I said "Did you do it..?" He asked "Yeah yeah. Calm down Gaen... I was able to injure her but why do you even want me to do this." I said "Cause that girl... has potential but it needs to be awakened.." he said "Yeah... whatever." I said he sighed "Just get back here." he said "Okay." I said

/Meanwhile/:
/Inside the hotel/:
OKA'S POV:
Tasuku had just finished bandaging my injuries... "Is this any better.." he said "A little.." I said he soon left my room heading to his... I changed into my night clothes...

I sat up from my bed and walked over to Tasuku's room

I sat up from my bed and walked over to Tasuku's room.... I knocked on the door.... "Come in..." I heard him say... I opened the door soon quietly closing it..... he looked at me and smiled... I lied down next to him.... he wrapped his arms around me...

TASUKU'S POV:
"Oka... what happened-...." I said she didn't say anything..... she buried her face into my chest... I heard her crying softly... "T-thank you-...." she said "For what..." I said "For helping me-.... I couldn't move at all-.... I didn't know what to do... I was so scared-... b-but when I saw you.... I was so happy....." she said looking at me with tears falling from her eyes.... I wiped her tears... "Tasuku-...." she said "Yeah.." I said
she held onto my shirt.... "Do you think I'm weak-..." she said quietly... "Of course not." I said "Is it okay... to feel fear...?" she asked "Is that what you felt-.... fear..." I said she nodded slowly... I stroked her hair.... "It's okay to feel afraid or feel weak-... but just remember your not weak.... you never were weak... not to me... Your many things Oka but weak isn't one of them-..." I said she smiled... she rested her head against my chest.... I held her close... she soon fell asleep in my arms-... I smiled soon falling asleep as well..
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
And that's the 15th chapter! Hope you enjoyed it!! I'm sorry if this chapter felt a bit rushed and crazy..! 😄