Chapter 39-Rescue

Start from the beginning

"Are you crazy?" I said angrily. His craziness is starting to get to me. Why can't he get a simple thing that I am not his? I will never be by his side. "You got her taken away from you because she is not yours to begin with. You were not her mate. Not because he is a prince. Royalty or control over the realm has got nothing to do with it. Surely you will meet your mate. Don't do things you will regret." I tried persuading him.

"No way, I won't agree that she is my mate. Patrica was but she was taken away from me because of royalty. I swear I will put an end to them."

"Wait a minute! That means you met your mate." Something close to regret came across his eyes for a fleeting second but it disappeared as soon as it came. I don't sense anything good from this. "What did you do to her?" I asked hoping against hope that he didn't do anything to the poor girl.

"Nothing you need to know. She is dead." Shit! He killed her. "All you need to know is that you are my mate."

"Are you crazy? One minute you say my mom is your mate and the next minute you say I am your mate. If you really think of her as your mate then you should consider me your daughter not your mate." I hissed. He slapped with quite a force making me fall on the bed roughly. Blake growled very loudly causing me to look at him helplessly, my eyes silently begging him to help me. In a second my evil demon torturer was on the bed with me. My heart started hammering inside. I prefer his psycho torture to this. I don't want this.

"You do know that Patrica will not be pleased by your behavior right? Disrupting the peace of this world, forcing her own daughter."

"I said shut up!" He shouted loudly with pitch black eyes making me flinch. "She won't. She WILL be happy. I am creating peace by taking over the world."

"By disrupting the already existing peace, erupting chaos, creating a war killing and torturing many innocent people. Sure if that is what you call creating peace." I answered sarcastically. His fury just increased ten fold and he ripped off my top making me yelp at being caught off guard.

"These leaders they have now are not capable. I am the one who can bring peace and justice in this world." Sure, psychos is all what we need now in this world to make it a better place. My mind shrieked silently and I shivered at his roughness and my exposure. I don't like it one bit.

"So if your little chit chat is over, can we start with our show?"

"You are crazy.." I tried to argue some more with him which resulted in a slap. A very painful one mind you. He pinned both my hands above me tightly in one of his hand. They will leave bruises for sure. This psycho! He slowly began to bend down and his other hand started touching me. I shivered uncontrollably with complete disgust. Both in body and soul. His hands trailed along my body with his lips started too and my disgust unbelievably increased to a great level along with my anger. I can hear and feel Blake struggling in the background. What am I supposed to do? Stay in the background being molested and wait till Blake frees himself to rescue me or some other warriors to come and help me. Why is that? I don't like it one bit to act as damsel in distress. It's irritating. I feel anger and frustration increase dangerously with each and every second.

I used my knee to kick him hard in the shin. I used to all my strength putting all my anger in it and kicked it such that it cannot be used again. He then rolled off me clutching his manly parts. I jumped over him, still in a ripped shirt which is showing my bra unfortunately.

"You bitch!" he said and clutched my hair catching me off guard and banged my head against the wall with all his demon strength.

"Ahh!" I shouted with pain from the impact. My eyes blinded momentarily and I noticed a thick, sticky fluid on my forehead, blood. It hurts and I feel a little dizzy but I can't afford to be dizzy now. I have to save myself. There was a loud growl and looked in time at Blake to see him ripping off the net. But what surprised me are the wings on his back. He looked like an angel. May be the head injury is making me see things or his angel side has awakened.

He was before me in a second and examined the injury on my head. His eyes changed color indicating his wrath and he carefully moved me to the side and dragged the evil demon torturer to the ground.

"What the hell? How did you turn into an angel this time?" Blake punched him in the gut and repeatedly kicked him and punched him in the gut. Psycho tried to fight him back and was successful in delivering some blows but it couldn't faze Blake in the slightest. He beat him black and blue making him cough up blood. That is some serious beating. And then he vanished.

That psycho coward. Always disappearing with a tail in between but we need to catch him or else it would repeat again. The same anxiousness and kidnapping cycle. I don't want it. But to my surprise he appeared before us again. He appeared again that means he has something up his sleeve.

"What? How did I end up here again?"

What? He didn't appear back by himself? Then how was here? I don't know but one thing is I need not worry that he might have something up his sleeve. Blake lifted him by his neck hanging him in the air and choking him.

"Did you seriously think I would let you escape again?" Blake smiled a sinister smile. In fact more evil than the one this psycho gives. I shivered at seeing this side of him. Is Blake the one who made him reappear him again? That means his witch powers increased. He told me he could teleport and do little magic but not much. May be it is that you get the best out of one when one's limits are tested.

"Your witch's powers doesn't come anywhere near mine. Also she would have been captured and dead by now." He talked about death just like talking about the weather. This world sure is scary. Killing is nothing here. Just one snap of neck and they die. Blake threw him to the wall making a dent on the wall showing clearly the amount of force he used.

"It's one thing if you come after me or power." He said and flew in air towards him. "I might have excused you but you touched my MATE! My life and my love! She is my everything! I won't be easy on you. Your death is going to be every painful for all the pain you gave her and what you did with her just now. You made her cry! You bastard! You made her cry!" Blake said burning with fury punching and kicking him rapidly. His movements are so fast. He is using all his power. He will die any movement if he continues like that!

***************************************************************************************There! A new update! Blake announced that he loves her! Hurray! And Sophie is safe now away from the villain's clutches safe and sound with Blake! Now what could be the reason for Blake's previous behaviour? Any guesses?

Till next update! Read, vote and comment! Have a nice time.