9 - 'tweet'

Lauren's POV
I really didn't want to come out to the shippers. But not because I'm afraid of the comments. Well, maybe a bit, but it's actually because I'm really lazy. "Lauren! Lauren! LAUREN!" "Wha?" Camzi really wanted me to come out already, but how dare she bother my sleep? "Oh my god wake up it's 2 PM!" "I don't wanna." "Get up." "No." "Get up I said!" "Stahp." She sighed and rolled me over to the floor. "Ouch! What was that for?" "Good morning princess." "Fück you." "I love you too." "Help me get up." I stood up and immediately fell on her. "Oh, stand up normally! Now, do you have a plan on how to come out?" "No." "I'll give you half an hour." I groaned. What will I write? I'll use a hacked Twitter to write a letter, but what letter? Suddenly, an old dusty bulb lit up in my head. "I have an Idea." "Which is..?" "A song." "A song?" "It's a song I wrote about… About you. Gosh, it'll seem so creepy." She blushed, and so did I. "When?" "After we came out to the girls, I felt so in love I… stop this look!" I pressed my open palm against her face to stop her look that made me feel like a creep. She released a laugh and licked my hand until I let go, but let me tell you, it wasn't an easy battle. "Tweet it now and I'll read it, so you won't have to give it to me first." "Go to a different room." "Why-" "Go, I said!" She giggled and went to sit on the couch, after which I locked the door. Before I pressed the 'tweet' button she said "good luck!"

Camila's POV
She probably felt so guilty, but honestly I think it's cute she write songs about me. It reminds me of when I sang summertime sadness on stage alone and thought about her. "Read it!" "It's loadi- here."

She may tell me on the outside our love will never end, but she does love me more on the inside. 
She may have feelings like no other, but she sure does undercover more on the inside. 
Lips soft like ice cream, and I will scream if she'll be gone, when she'll be gone. 
Of all the others, I can safely say that I won, that I won. 

Her eyes shine frightened when she's too scared for words. 
And I only want to hug her to sleep. 
Don't worry my baby, I'll wipe your tears away. 
At the hardest of times, when the sky'll be grey. 

Hush, darling, don't say a word.
I'm here to keep you company and keep you secure.
I'll fix the nasty wound that almost replaces your heart.
I'll always cover you for sure.

For you I'll cross a river, even if I don't know how to swim.
It doesn't matter if I'll drown, or how harsh will be the stream.
You know what, take it back, for you I'll cross a sea.
The oceans are full of fish, but you're the one for me.
~
For the one I beyond love, I'm here to be yours forever and ever, and you have to promise you'll be mine too. I love you Camila, and nothing will never change it - Camren is real.

My heart melted away. A tear rolled down my cheek, because of the deep love I felt. No one retweeted it yet, so I hurried up and retweeted 'I promise, princess'. She opened the door, ran at me and landed a kiss on my lips the second she fell on the couch. We looked at our phones - Ally favorited, Normani favorited, Dinah retweeted 'It's real yall!', the shippers started to wake up… favorites, retweets, we didn't count. We looked at each other and were happy. "What about the diary?" "The hotel staff has paper shredding machines." "Thank you."