1 - 'be my pillow, please?'

Lauren's POV

"I'm so freaking tired!", Camila said, or to be exact, screamed in my ear. "We're on our way to the hotel Mila." "How long the drive is, Dinah?" "Ummm... we have about half an hour left till we get there, I think?" Camila loudly moaned and looked at me in the eyes. "Can you be my pillow, please?" Her Glossy eyes shined slightly in the dimmed light of the moon, what made her puppy face impossible to refuse to. "As long as you don't drool." "Yes! You can count on me Lolo." Well, guess what happened after five minutes? She filled my shoulder with drool. I didn't want her to wake up because she needs that sleep, a sleep she didn't get in the last few days properly. "Guys, you remember we need to wake up early, right?" "Yes mom." I always like to tease Normani like that. "Are you all listening?" "Well, Camila's asleep on my shoulder and Dinah's about to break apart-" I was cut by Dinah releasing a small grunt, "and what about Ally?" "Asleep, dawg." "Okay, two is enough! Listen up. Tomorrow is the last day before the concert, but since we showed how well we remember the dance and songs we won a day-off. Inform the girls tomorrow, they're sure we have another day of practice. But in reality-" "yes?" Dinah squealed like a small kid about to enter a candy shop. "We're going to the mall!" "Hallelujah ya'll!" Ally woke up from the screams and angrily mumbled a few swear words (which she took back after a second) but somehow Camz was still asleep on my shoulder, drooling as always. At one point I got bored from hearing Norminah talking over and over again about the new shoes they're going to buy, so I looked around in the van. The darkness outside perfectly reflected Camz on the window, from bow to 'I hate Mondays' shirt, to an adorable smiling and drooling face. Her beauty made the other's voices mute, and all I could hear was her voice from the time she came over to eat cookies...
• • •
>ding dong!< my bell ringed. "Who is it?", I yelled and spitted cookie crumbs all over my floor. Not a single voice came from behind the door, so I had to actually get off the couch and act like a human being. "Who is it?" A giggle came to my ears. "Camz?" "Open the damn door, I want cookies!" I tried to look the best a lazy person wearing baggy dirty clothes can look and opened the door. From behind the open door came into my house a very hangry Camila. "Where are they?" "what?" "The cookies!" "There's one left over-" I barely raised my finger to point at the plate and she already was covered in crumbs. "Are there more?" "I told you on Twitter already, no." "Dammit. Can I stay here with you?" "Is there any reason?" "Nope."  She  crashed me and quickly pulled off. "You're covered in crumbs! Don't you know how to eat like a human?" "you're covered in them too!" "Yes but I'm hangry." "I need to shower." "Can I too?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "W-with me?" "Yes. I mean, we're best friends. Why not?" I couldn't hide my feels. "If you wanna, I won't say no. Come on, I feel disgusting." Suddenly, something I didn't remember Happening in real life started - an earthquake. "Lauren! Lauren!"
• • •
"Lauren!" "Camila!" I woke up to find her shaking me violently. "Did... did you just scream my name?" My face felt hot. "No." "Anyway, you fell asleep on me. We got to the hotel." "Where are everybody?" "In their rooms. Normani and Ally got a small room for themselves, but you're in the same room with Dinah and-" "you?" "Yes! Hurry up sleepyhead! And wipe off that nasty drool on your shoulder." I tried to run at the same speed Camz skipped and in a minute we got to an open door. "Here. You first." A mumble from Dinah came to my ear just a second before she noticed I was in the room. "But Normani, I found this super cute blog that's full of fluff and Camre- Lauren! You woke up!" She tried to hide her embarrassment by hiding behind Normani. "I'm tired. I'll pretend I didn't hear what you said and go to wipe that drool off myself. Good night." I got angry pretty quickly. I hate that ship. Almost all of the shippers will happily push us together against our will - well, at least not against mine... Camila is special to me, but I'm sure she doesn't like me back. What are the chances? She said a lot of times to me she likes being my best friend. Best friend. "Are you finished yet?" "No. You need to use the toilet?" "Do you mind not to look?" "Why would I, Camz?" She closed the door and released a happy sigh. "Finally!" "Your drool's so hard to get out of my jacket." "I don't mind it." I was so tired I didn't realize I let her in while I was wearing only my tight white shirt. "Shit." "What happened?" "...Where do I sleep?" "At the bedroom attached..." Few. Nailed it. "With me in the same bed." Oh no. "Can't Dinah sleep with you or something?" "She said that she'll cut anyone who tries to swipe beds with her. Can I ask you two questions?" "Go for it." "Why did you get angry?" So I'm not out of troubles. "I hate that there are so many fluff of us. We're not even in a relationship!" Camila suddenly looked sad but I didn't pay much attention to it. "The second one?" "What do you wear when you go to sleep?" "Oh. Boxers and a tank top. Why?" Camila looked out of focus. "Camz!" "What?" "Why did you ask?" "Just wondering. Wear the damn boxers and tank top already, I want to go to sleep. See you there." She flushed the toilet, pushed me to wash hands and got out, and from what I could see Dinah was already sleeping. I took off my clothes, except for boxers, and looked at myself in the mirror before putting on the tank top. Gosh, I'm so disgusting. Like I didn't hate myself enough, now I has to look at those damn cuts on my stomach every time I take my shirt off. Those week old cuts aren't the only ones I made, I also has a few on the thighs, behind the boxers, and a burn or two on my left arm I hide with makeup. But the reasons are all the same - I hate myself. The oldest ones I made when Camila dated Austin and Ausmila fans sent me death threats on Tumblr. I got so depressed, I took a knife from my kitchen and made the cuts on the thighs. When it got worse I burned myself and decided it needs to stop, but now with all the pressure of a concert I did it again. "Lolo, come here you ass!" "Just a second!" I put on my tank top, took off my bra (finally) and entered the room, to find out Camz sleeps... "Do you mind I'm naked?" She had to snap her fingers and repeat her words. "are you already asleep? You get the side closest to the window. Good night." She got under the blanket and kissed me goodnight on the cheek, a kiss I'll think about for a while. "Good night Camzi."