5 - 'hide at the bar'

Lauren's POV

I actually thought Camila would find out where I was hiding. From what I know, Camila is a big lover of fanfics, and in fanfics I almost always hide at the bar. "Lauren can be here, come on already Dinah!" Racing footsteps were heard, at the power of a group of horses. I let out a faint "fuck", but couldn't get on my feet and run to the bathrooms to hide. The alcohol precent in my blood was so high I thought I was going to drop to the floor if I even lift my pinky.

Camila's POV

"Oh my god, she's here! Dinah, come here you ass!" My voice was illuminated between the loud dubstep music and drunk people yelling at the bartender. Lauren was smashed against a corner near the bathrooms, hugging a big alcohol bottle and looking at the wall in front of her with a dead stare, maybe crying. It was truly heartbreaking to see her drunk like that, especially because I knew I made her do it. "Dinah, I'm going to talk to her. You stand here and inform Normally. But don't let them know where we are, I want to talk to her alone." The floor next to Lauren was clean enough for my standards, so I set down and threw her bottle across the room. "Hey, it still had a few shots left!" Her voice made me sorry I went out to search for her - she mumbled and I could hear in her voice how much she cried. Her clothes were full of alcohol and almost made me puke because of the smell, but I'm sure she didn't smell a thing thanks to her stuffed nose. "Lauren, you can't keep doing that as a way to run away from your troubles. Do you remember what happened last time, at a show?" "Listen, right now I can barely think." "You drank so much, you had to puke for a full hour. My heart broke at the sight of you being so helpless. I prayed it'll never happen again. And now... it all happens again. Please, stop." "Can... can you help me get to our room?" I let out a long sigh. She probably didn't even listen. "Okay. Dinah, come here and help." When Lauren got into the bathroom to relax, I crashed from tiredness on the bed. Well, when she'll come out of the bathroom I'll tell her. If she's actually that drunk she won't remember. "Thank you Camila, you're like a wife. I feel so much better now." That word. Wife. That word cut through my chest, straight into my feelings, and turned on a faucet. "Oh no Camzi, why're you crying? Here, let me wipe the tears." She barely smelled of any alcohol anymore (she wiped the stains off and put on a new shirt), but her giggles made it obvious she was tipsy. "Lauren?" "Yes, wifey?" My heart was slashed for a moment again. "You're pretty tipsy, right?" "Yes, and?" "You always tell the truth when you're tipsy, right?" She laughed loudly. "Of course. What is it, another stupid ship question?" I was so tired I didn't even care about what she's going to say. "Yes. What do you think about it?" "Bout what?" "you know, Camren." "Oh right, I didn't answer you." She went rather serious, for a wiped out person. "I don't actually hate it. I know, shocking, but there's a good reason for why I made it seem like I hate it. You see, when we first met we hung out very often, I felt really in love. But the 'friendship' we had made a few fans' red lightbulb to light up. They disturbed us so much, I was genuinely afraid of being near you. So, to hide the fact that I love you, because we had to seem innocent for the band, I made it seem like I hate the whole idea of Camren. Yes, I suffered, but it was because I was scared of the fans' reaction... And yours." She bit her lip and looked into my eyes. "I was scared you didn't love me." "Well," I got closer and closer to her, "will that change your opinion?" I pressed my lips against hers (holding myself from not puking from the alcohol fumes) and slowly reached my way into her shirt, to open her bra. "hey, that's not fair! Now's my turn." She may have had the most seductive look while opening my buttoned shirt and throwing it next to the corner. She felt the need to rip her shirt halfway apart, only showing her breasts (luckily, it was a cheap shirt) and then opening my bra too. "Camila." "Yes?" "I'm tired." What a massive disappointment. "Is your opinion changed?" "About...?" "My love." "I never thought you would like me back. I was wrong. Oh so wrong." We fell asleep like that, Lauren wearing a shirt only on her bottom half of the torso and panties, while I still had my shorts on. But I was so tired and happy I didn't even care.