4 - 'sensitive question'

Camila's POV

After a few hours Lauren finally stopped crying, and so did I. But I wasn't calm. The same question wandered in my mind as always - why? Why does she hate the ship? I mean, it's obvious the shippers aren't the greatest thing in the world, but since the first questions about it started popping (when we were on the X Factor) she wanted nothing to do with it. That's it. I had to ask her. "Ummm... Lolo?" "Yes Camila, is everything alright?" "You've stopped crying, right?" "Yeah... what do you want?" My heart started pounding like crazy in my chest again, but this time not because of excitement. This time, it was because of fear. "Can I ask you a question?" "sure, why not?" She came out the bathroom, dry tears still on her cheeks, and I immediately regretted it. But I had to know the answer. "A pretty sensitive question?" I felt dizzy. Lauren's slight smile turned into an anxious face. Her eyes got as wide as plates. "Does it have anything to do with you?" "Ummm..." I looked at my shoes to break her stare into my eyes. From what I could see, she knew where it goes. "Why do you... why do you hate it so much?" "Hate what?" "Our ship, why do you hate our ship so much?" "O-our ship?" The panic in her voice made me want to run away, but it was too late. The words have been spoken. "Camren, you know. Why do you hate it so much?" A tear streamed down her cheek. "I'm so sorry Lo-" "I-I can't answer." "Why?" "Sorry, I-I just can't. I have to go." "Lolo!" She ran out of the room and made a noise that woke Dinah up. Dinah screamed after Lauren, "Lauren! Lauren!", and looked at me with a frightened look. "Mila, why's she crying? What the hell did you do?" "A mistake." "Can I at least know what type of mistake?" "I asked her why does she hate Camren." Dinah's expression went from frightened to 'are you kidding me right now?', which made me squeal "why do you look at me like that?" "Why did you think it was an okay question to ask her at her current state?!" "I had to know. I couldn't hold myself from letting it out. I wanted to ask her for around a year, and I couldn't wait goddamn longer!" "But why now, anyway?" "Don't you remember what happened at the show today?" "Nopity nope." "Lauren ran off the stage because of a storm of raging Camren shippers asking her questions about us." "Oh, that. Well, we should go and search for her right now. If the fanfics are just a bit true, she could be dead by now." The terrified look I gave her was more than enough to shut her mouth for a few minutes. We only took the room key and our phones and ran out to the hallways, starting the search after Lauren.