3 - 'you're the best'

*slightly NSFW*

Lauren's POV
"Lauren! Lauren!" "Who dis be?" I woke up and felt like a complete mess - a naked, bleeding mess. And not bleeding for the reason you think, but bleeding from a fresh cut. "It's Camila. Can I come in?" I suddenly woke up. "No, give me a second!" I put as many plasters as I could on my cut and threw the soaked shirt blood-side-down on the blade on the floor. I quickly put on a new pair of boxers and a big tank top, and was ready just as she opened the door. "You take a lot of time- whoa. We need to organize a bit after the show. Are you calm?" "Yes. Definitely. When's the show?" "In a few hours. Dress up like a normal human being with this clothes," she handed me a straight bag from the kind that carries dresses, "and come out. Everyone's waiting for you, again." She walked out and I wore the clothes (no exposed cuts, fortunately), after taking off the plasters that started to rip my skin off. We both got into the limo, Camila set next to me again, and we drove away. Since I knew the drive's going to take a while, and also Camila fell asleep on me again, I checked out her clothes and started fantasizing...
• • •
"you are one good kisser, Lolo," Camila whispered and giggled. "Keep it quiet, Dinah may wake up and find us making out." "I don't mind. Lauren, can you please massage my back? It's killing me." "I'd love to." She went to sit in front of me. I started massaging her bare back and couldn't keep myself from kissing her again as she started to moan. I landed soft kisses on the side of her neck, which made her Moan louder, and turned her around. "You'll wake up Dinah at the end." "You can't stop me." "Yes I do." "Try to." My lips met hers at a wonderful  kiss, and she was right - nothing can stop her. She released quiet moans every second she took air ; her grasp on my hands became stronger ; suddenly a voice called out "Lauren! Lauren!"
• • •
"Lauren!" Normani shook me violently. "You were staring at the back of the driver's seat for so long, I was afraid you're dead. Are you okay?" "Yes," I answered, although I was disappointed I didn't get to kiss Camila. "Where's Camzi?" "On stage, singing to herself alone." "Where's the others?" "Bathroom. The drive was pretty long, you know." The stairs were so old I was afraid of crashing down. "Shitshitshit- what's that?" A soft calming voice came to my ears - I soon realized it was Camila.

Kiss me hard before you go
Summertime sadness
I just wanted you to know
That ba-baby, you're the best

Camila's voice shattered at the word 'baby', like she was thinking about someone important to her while singing it. Like she was referring to someone she liked while singing. Or loved. "Camila? Are you alright?" She jumped from her chair and fell right on her buttocks. "Lauren! What's up?" "I think my brain just farted." "Excuse me?", Camila laughed because of my fart joke. "Your voice... I of course I know what you sound like, but it sounded like you were... Thinking about someone special." Her face went red and she started mumbling. "Ah-I-" "hallelujah! Bless the bathroom! I'm so relieved- oop." No word can explain how embarrassing this moment  was. "Mila... come here for a second. I need to talk to you." I was left alone to rot until Normally went on stage and played hide and seek.

Camila's POV

"Yes, captain?" "Stop calling me like that," Dinah said, although I could tell she took it as a compliment. "What just happened there?" "I sang summertime sadness to myself." "Let me guess, you were thinking about Lauren?" "Yes. The damn feels! I love her so much I can't even take it." "well, that's complicated. We all know how much she hates Camren. It's like the ship is Voldemort. I mean, the way she was acting at the pizzeria... I'm sure it's not mutual, Mila." "I know." "Hey, don't cry dawg!", Dinah wiped my tears off with her hand. "I know that the day you'll find a girlfriend is close. Really close. You can never know - she may be right around the corner." "Thanks for trying to cheer me up. Can I go back on stage now?" "Let's go together." We practiced our songs until it was time to go out and perform. My heartbeat was so strong I was almost afraid it's going to rip my shirt, but the fans warmed my heart like no others. Except for the Camren shippers.
• • •
After singing, we set next to each other on stage. But I did a horrible mistake - I chose to sit next to Lauren. "Camren!" "Camren is real!" "How much do you like Camila, Lauren?" "Ur so gay and you don't even like boys!" "Lauren, how's Camila in bed?" Lauren looked both furious and embarrassed. At one point she couldn't take it anymore - she ran off the stage crying. "Lauren!", I screamed in my mike. But it was too late, she ran to behind the stage. We had to stop the show there, and we all drove back to the hotel. But the drive back wasn't even the bit of quite - Lauren's sobs were so loud, they covered the sound of mine.