6 - 'I'm your freak'

Lauren's POV

My shirt was so ripped when I woke up In the middle of the night, my cuts almost showed. When I got up to go get a normal T my head felt as heavy as a wrecking ball. "Dammit." "are you okay?" A half-naked Camila woke up and grunted. "Camzi, can I ask you a question?" "Sure." "What the hell happened last night?" "Ummm... You really don't remember?" "Not a single thing. But I'm sure the reason for us being half naked is not because we were halfway into dressing up to bed." "Well... You confessed a long kept secret." Oh no. Please, don't let it be my love for her. "What kind of secret?" "I found out the real reason for why you hated Camren so much." She looked at me and smiled. "Was it the real reason, Lolo?" My face went so hot I could barely breathe. "Don't worry, I don't mind. In fact, I was relieved. It feels so good to know that the person you liked since you met feels the same way back." I was shocked. So it's real? Dinah would faint! "I bet Dinah will faint." "Oh, she will, Lauren." "Can I know one thing?" "Yes." "Why is my shirt ripped?" Her grin gave me the answer. "I can't believe I don't remember our first make out!" Camila felt good enough to get up and search for her buttoned shirt. It was on top of... Oh. Oh shít.

Camila's POV

When I lifted my shirt from the show I noticed Lauren's tight white one. Only it wasn't entirely white. "Lauren? What is this?" She got up and tried to stop me, but it was too late. Under the bloody T (it was bloody. Like, as in full of blood.) was a pencil sharpener blade, covered in blood. All of my excitement went down. "Give me your arms." "no!", she squealed hopelessly as I took her arms and checked them. No cuts. Wait... "No! Don't rip it!" She violently held my arms to stop me, but it didn't help. I already knew what I'll see. Her stomach was revealed and it showed many cuts in different sizes, all red and horrible. "I can't believe you did it." "I have a reason!" "Oh yeah? What reason is good enough to hurt yourself like that?!" She started crying, her eyes the most scared I've ever seen. "You'd call me dumb." "I think you're already dumb for ruining your perfect body." I hugged her head and filled it with tears. "Y-you can trust me Lolo. Now, why?" "Remember when you dated Austin?" "That wussy? Yes. So?" "Ausmila fans. They sent me death threats, yelled at me when I wasn't with you, walking on my own... one even chased me for full five minutes. Their hate made me hate myself and my body. I felt, and still feel, like a disgusting ugly monster. This is the reason for this ones," she pointed at some white scars I didn't notice on her thighs. "the ones on my stomach are from the pressure created by practicing. But this long one is from the anger the shippers made me feel after that day at the mall. It's the most fresh one, and it still hurts like nuts." There was only one right decision. "Listen, you need to confess about us for the fans. They only made you hurt yourself because they were desperate to see us together. Now, when we'll actually be together the desperation will come down and they won't bother you, at least not as much as now." "I-I don't know... what about the band's picture?" "LISTEN," I grabbed her face. "I care about you loads more than the band. It'll make you feel much better. And all I want for you is the best ever possible. Okay?" "No problem. I'm doing it tomorrow, if you'll be there by my side just like now." "Thank you very much. I'll keep the cuts a secret, as long as you let me throw this blade away, but you HAVE to tell the girls now. Dress up, you freak." She smiled at me and went to get normal clothes from the closet. "But I'm your freak."

*Baby, if you wanna leave/Come to California/Be a freak like me, too... sorry, this song got stuck in my brain when I transformed this part from OneNote. Who's a Lana del Rey fan here? Anyway, sorry it was short. The part, I mean*