[16] Negan

Imagine being found by Negan and his men when out on a run for supplies

Dead leaves crunched beneath your feet with every step, as you immersed into the forest. Your heartbeat hammering against your chest as the sunlight beat down on your bare shoulders. A sigh barely escaped your lips before the heavy body threw itself against you. Entangled in a human ball, you rolled against the leaf-covered dirt.  Until both bodies crushed against a tree trunk. Hard. 

You tasted blood in your mouth, as you had bit down on your tongue due to the collision. Your tongue aching almost immediately. The adrenaline began to kick in, and you felt it surge through your veins. Cover the entirety of your body. Whispers were screams. Minutes were seconds. You scrambled out of the grasp of the man you could now see. He was pale skinned, with shoulder length bleach blond stringy hair. It fell down in front of his half burnt face. You double checked him before turning around and beginning a sprint once more. 

You didn't get very far before you bashed into another figure, who stood tall in comparison to you. Fingers calloused his leather jacket, as you slowly looked up at him. Not fear...a different emotion altogether. A small grin was on his face, and he held a baseball bat behind him with a tight grip. A small sound you couldn't identify at the time it left your mouth. 

He continued to smile at you with the intensity of just one simple smirk before words left his lips with a gravelly and evil undertone. 

"Hi." He writhed, his voice horrifyingly charming. "I'm Negan."