[10] 10K

Imagine 10K being incredibly flustered when he first meets you

"I gotta thank you for savin' my ass back there. You sure do know how to get in and out real quick." Vasquez patted your shoulder, making you grin as him and Roberta led you towards a small group of survivors.
"Oh, thanks. It was my job back with my old group. Scavenger." You hoisted your rifle over your shoulder once more.
"Well, like I said, it's gonna come in handy." Roberta Warren walked a little ahead of you and Vasquez, meeting the group of survivors ahead of the two of you.
"Guys, meet Y/n." Roberta announced. Everyone turned around, inspecting you. A blue skin man cleared his throat, an old guy with a cool beard smiled and a girl with short red hair stepped forward.
"Sup, I'm Addy." She held out her hand and you took it, shocked when she brought you in for a hug.
"Nice to meet you." You smiled.
The guy with the cool beard held out his hand.
"The name's Steven Beck- but call me Doc." He announced. You nodded, shaking his head.
"Doc. I like it."

Just as you were working towards meeting the blue guy, the unwelcome sound of the dead interrupted your speech.
"Puppies and kittens." Roberta alerted the group. Everyone stuck out their guns, including you.
"I GOT IT." An unknown voice shouted from behind the zombie.
Suddenly, a small gear went pummelling through the z's head.
Behind the Z, holding a sling shot, was a tall boy with jet black hair and army camo on. That, and he wore goggles on his head.
He smiled a dorky smile, staring at the Z.
"Four thousand and eig-" he stopped himself mid-sentence, the two of you making eye contact.
"10K, this is Y/n." Roberta told the boy. He tucked away his sling-shot, awkwardly running his hands through his hair. You closed the space between the two of you, holding out your hand.
"Nice to meet you..." you tried to remember the name Roberta had said.
He took your hand, oblivious to the fact you were waiting to hear his name.
You cleared your throat. "Your name is?"
"Oh! Uh- it's- uh, 10K." He dropped your hand.
"What?"
"10K. Yeah, uh, that's my, uh, my name."
You nodded.
"10K...okay."
"It's for home. Wait- sorry, I mean, it's for how many Z's I'm going to kill."
You smiled, turning around.
"Yeah, all good. Nice to meet you 10K."