[3] Carl Grimes

Imagine running into Carl while looking for supplies

"Put the gun down."

You rummaged through the storeroom, shoving anything you could find into your large duffel bag. Desperation ran through your body, hoping to run in and out. You were on your own, supplies were precious, and you didn't wanna have to run into any of the dead men while in search for them.

You crept along the floor, hoisting up your duffel bag, It had been a good supply run. You'd gotten everything that you needed to survive long enough. As you turned to leave, the sound of a door shutting stopped you right in your tracks.

"Shit!" you exclaimed, taking off in a sprint in the other direction. You ducked, heading under a fallen shelf and climbing through. You found yourself sprinting across the warehouse, hoping that whatever the source of the sound was, it wasn't after you.

You toppled to the ground, letting out a loud groan as you thumped into the hard figure. You stared up in horror, immediately jumping up and yanking your gun out of it's holster. You were shocked to find a teenage boy, your age, standing in front of you. He had shoulder length dark brown hair, piercing blue eyes, wore plaid and a cowboy hat.

Oh- that, and he too, was pointing his gun right at you.

You took a step back, pointing your gun straight at him with shaky arms.

"Put the gun down." He told you, his voice deep. You shook your head.

"You put the gun down!" You perplexed. He rolled his eyes, gulping.

"I asked you first." He simply said. What were you? Four years old. Come on now. You lowered your gun. Fact was, he didn't exactly seem all that threatening. In fact...well...he was actually kinda hot.

The boy put down his gun, making you breath a sigh of relief.
"Who's here with you?" He questioned. You shook your head.
"I'm alone."

He nodded.
"I'm Carl."
"Y/n."

And he must have found you pretty cute too- because next thing you knew, you were beginning the walk back to his community called Alexandria.