[6] Scott McCall & Stiles Stilinski

Imagine being Scott and Stiles old best friend from elementary school and showing back up in Beacon Hills after suddenly disappearing for a few years

"Is that...?" Scott stopped Stiles, the two of them eyeing you as you opened up your locker and stuck your books inside.
Stiles enlarged his eyes, raising his hand and looking to Stiles.
"Whoa..." Stiles gasped. Scott watched, mesmerised. "I can't believe it!" Stiles added.
"Y/n?" Scott called, approaching you, Stiles hot on his heels.
You turned around, looking at the two tall seniors in front of you. You flicked your hair, creasing your brows at them.
"Scott?! Stiles?!" You gasped, throwing the two of them into a hug.
"Oh my gosh! How have you guys been?" You exclaimed. Stiles shrugged.
"How have we been? How have YOU been? We haven't seen you in like, what, three years?"
The bell rang through the school corridors, causing you to pull away.
"I guess I've got to go to class...we'll talk later, yeah?" You asked them. The two boys nodded, smiling goofily.
"Oh my god." Stiles breathed out. "I think I've just seen an angel in human form."
Scott scoffed. "I mean...Y/n was always pretty...but just...woah."
"You know what this means, right?" Stiles questioned. Scott and Stiles faced each other, getting their fists out.

They then began an intense game of scissors, paper, rock. All to work out which one of them could ask you out first.