[13] Sam & Dean Winchester

Imagine Sam and Dean showing up at your door as undercover agents to investigate a recent murder

The doorbell tune rattled through the cheap motel, making you jump. You straightened your back, pushing yourself away from the bright laptop and making your way over to the door. You sighed, staring into the keyhole.
"Who is it?" You bellowed, making a noise to yourself in awe of the attractive men at your door.
"FBI mam, could you please open up?" The tallest responded. You scoffed.
"FBI my ass." You whispered to yourself. You sighed once more. Why were the FBI at your door?
"BADGES?" You shouted. They didn't hesitate before flashing the FBI badges that were already in their hands up to the keyhole.
You smirked, opening up. Both agents' eye's widened in surprisal when you stood behind the door.
"May I see them?" You questioned, leaning against the door frame. They placed the badges in your open hand.
You skimmed over them, chuckling lightly.
"Wow. Nice work boys. They look real." You taunted.
"I assure you they are." The shorter one alerted you.
"You have a number for your supervisor? Mind if I give them a ring?"
"No problem."
You slid out your phone and dialled the number on the badge.
"Hello? Agent Singer on the phone" a slightly familiar voice answered.
"Agent Singer, I have two of your boys standing before me. Can you confirm?"
"Sure can. Two of my best boys too. They'll cover whatever situation you've got your hands on." He let out a gruff laugh.
"Cover me?" You shook your head. "I can cover myself."
"Sure ya can."
"Wait a minute. Agent Singer? Bobby?! Is that you?"
"Huh?"
You raised your brow.
"Bobby Singer. I should have known." You gasped.
"And you are?"
"Y/n."
"Y/n?! What on gods green earth are you doing with my fake agency number?" Bobby replied. You smirked.
"That's what I'm about to find out.  Catch you later Bobby."
You hung up, passing the phone back to two very awkward and now surprised "agents".
"So? Why are you here, 'agents'?"
The one with shorter hair cleared his throat.
"We're investigating the joint murder of May and Mary Bennett. The sisters. We have reason to believe that you were at the scene of both crimes."
You walked into the motel, followed by the two men. The tallest shut the door behind them.
"I was- and I'll be honest if you are." You reached down the side of the coffee table and pulled out a gun, pointing it straight at the two men.
"Who the hell are you guys?"
They both sprung their hands in the air.
"Hey! Hey! Relax. The name's Dean Winchester. This is my brother Sam. We really are here trying to investigate...we're just not really FBI agents."
You nodded.
"Well then your hunters, just like me.  Cause there's no way two brothers happen to know I was at the scene of the crime without being one."
Sam and Dean shared a surprised look.
"You're a hunter?" Sam questioned. You nodded.
"Worked a hunt with Bobby Singer once or twice. That's how I know him."
They nodded.
"So, you're on this hunt?"
You nodded, sliding down into the seat.
"But I could use a hand- so sit down."