The Dance

Your POV

We got to the school which had lights coming from the gym area. We walked inside and got stared from all the 16 year old there. Me and Ethan were only 19 but Jack and Mark were a bit older that us. We walked out to the middle of the gym where music was playing and kids were dancing, the boys doing very weird dabbing and girls just hanging out with friends by the bleachers.

I went over to the food area and got some cake. I thought maybe Ethan would want some so I grabbed two plates. I walked back over to where the group was and Jack and Mark were already gone somewhere. "Jack and Mark already making out?" I asked sarcastically slightly giggling. "Hehe yup!" He said. We sat down on the bleachers and just talked for a while, making jokes and shit.

We were talking more when a actually really good song came on.

~*Play That Shit*~

I dragged Ethan out into the dance floor and took his hands. I made him dance along with me. "I see you're having fun" Ethan said laughing. I smiled and said "Indeed I am" and we continued dancing like weirdos.

Ethan POV (OOHHH BABABIESS)

I really like hanging out with Y/N, she's funny, cute, weird, just like me, and she loves video games sooo she's pretty fucking awesome, and she's not afraid to be herself which is nice, you shouldn't not be yourself, who cares what people think. (Message here, Don't be afraid to be yourself, this will be continued at the end of the thing when I do my a/n xD) She's dancing and singing along to the song. She's awesome, I really like her, like, like like her. She pulled me closer to her as she continued dancing. She laughed and smiled and I laughed along with her. "I'm gonna go get a drink, want anything?" She asked. "No, I'm good" I said. She nodded and left of to the food stand and all that stuff.

Mark POV (DAMN DEM CHANGES THOOO)

Me and Jack were just hanging out outside, talking and laughing. We looked at each other then the night sky. It was beautiful, you could see every star out there. "Its beautiful out tonight" I said. "Not as bootifool as you" Jack said jokingly. We laughed at his "pickup line". We looked into each others eyes for a while, then I started to lean in as a natural thing I guess. He leaned in too, and our lips met.

(Found it on Tumblr and HOLY SHIT XD Tumblr: SeptiplierPhan124)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Found it on Tumblr and HOLY SHIT XD Tumblr: SeptiplierPhan124)

Your POV

I was getting a drink when I saw someone I knew from highschool. She was the person who always made fun of me cause I was short or weird. I looked kinda the same as I did in highschool so she could recognize me. I slowly walked away and she didn't see me.  I walked back to Ethan and sat down with him. "How's your night so far?" He asked. "Good I guess" I answered. "I wonder what Mark and Jack are doing?" He asked. "I don't know" I said, looking at him. "Shall we see?" He asked. "We shall" I said. We got up and walked outside. We walked outside and I saw the most beautiful thing.....

WC: 560

OHHH BOIIIIIISSS ITS OUT! Sorry it took forever but hayyy! Also don't be afraid to be yourself, who honestly cares what people think, if you spend to much time trying to be cool then, where does it get you? I mean after school is over, all that time being popular, it doesn't matter in the end, so just be yourself, and forget what people may say about you and yah, but hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I'll see you in the next one, baiii~

A very motivational ~*Sky*~