Dead Or Alive?

(Might have to hold the character thing a bit longer xD aslo just read solby (Sam and Colby) fanfic, MY HEART CANT TAKE IT AHHHHH)

Your POV

1% Battery. I looked at Mark with a worried expression, I might fucking die. "Under the desk" Mark says as we both run under the desk and bring the chair closer to us. I'm breathing heavy and on the verge of crying. I can't believe it, I might die, and this isn't like the game where we get 10 thousand trys, oh no, if we die, its over....

The lights go out. A single year escapes my eyes as I hear the jingle Freddy plays when the power is out. 4am, we won't make it.... I look at Mark who looks at me. "I'm sorry for bringing you into this" I whisper. "No, I volunteered, its not your fault" Mark said. I dig my face in my knees which are squished up against my body. Like when I watched the scary movie with Mark, Ethan and Amy. I miss Ethan, and if I don't make it, what will happen? Will he move on? What will happen to Jack? What if Mark makes it and I don't or vise versa? All these questions swirling my head and I couldn't take the stress and anxiety. I felt the blackness consume me as I passed out....

Marks POV

We might die. I'm glad I'm here with Y/N though. I don't want her dying alone. I mean I know how Ethan feels about her but I'd much rather die with someone else than besides her dying alone to a deadly possessed animitronic. I felt wait on my shoulders as I saw Y/N passed out. What am I gonna do? The room was now pitch black and I heard footsteps coming in the room. I tucked my legs in and pulled the chair closer as quietly as possible. I heard more footsteps but inside the office. I can't let Y/N die here and now, she's to young.

Time passed as we camped out under the desk, Freddy looked for us still everywhere he could find except under the desk, thankfully. Y/N hasn't woken up yet and that worried me a bit. 5am, only an hour.

5:50 and Freddy has not yet found us. I'm a little relieved Freddy hasn't found us and we only have 5 minutes left. I felt a sneeze coming on but I tried stopping it....... Didn't work, shit. Freddy turned his head under the desk, his glowing blue eyes met mine, he tilted his head and my life flashed before my eyes and I swore I heard Freddy come closer but I passed out to soon to find out......

Your POV

I woke up in a familiar place, oh a hospital, what happened now? I saw Mark in a bed next to me with cuts and bruises all over, then looked down at my arms and they weren't any better. I looked over and saw Ethan passed out. Awwww, he came to see if I was ok.

Ethan POV

I was watching YouTube when I got a call on my phone. "Hello are you Ethan Nestor?" A lady said. "Yeah why?" I asked. "Well your friends Y/N L/N and Mark Fishbach (dunno how to spell it xD) have been in a terible acident, we need you at the hospital right now" She said. I hung up and told Jack what was going on. He sat up and we both ran to my car and drive to the nearby hospital.

We went in and the lady at the desk told us what room they were in. Room 5231. Me and Jack rushed there and we walked in to see Y/N and Mark with cuts and bruises all over their bodies. Jack rushed to Marks side as I did to Y/N. She was passed out, she was still breathing but she wasn't conscious. I knew that job wasn't gonna be safe from the moment she told me about it. I was kinda tired so I soon fell asleep by her side.

Your POV

I sat up and saw Jack by Mark who was still passed out, and Ethan he was still asleep. "Y/N! Holy shit you're ok!" Jack said coming over to hug me. "Yeah, not entirely sure what happened I passed out at my job, wait, Mark!" I said and thought, what if he didn't make it? "Oh my god" I said running my hand through my hair. "Did he survive?" I asked. "I'm pretty sure he did I mean we got here about 20 minutes ago, but I hope he did" Jack said. I looked over to Ethan and he was slowly waking up, I don't blame him its like 5am and I almost just fucking died. "Y/N! You're ok! Thank goodness I was fucking worried" He said hugging me. I smiled and tried hugging him back but my arm hurt way to much. I looked over and saw Mark waking up. Ohh my god he's ok. "Y/N, I'm so sorry" Mark said sitting up. "Its not you're fault" I said. "Yes it is! I sneezed! If I would've kept my sneeze in we wouldn't be here and maybe would've made it out ok......" Mark said, he was starting to tear up. "Mark, you can't control your bodily actions, things happen! I mean I probably woul've been in the same place if you weren't there, probably even dead!" I said. "I'm so sorry" He said once more. "Mark, there's no need to be sorry, its not your fault" I said reassuring him. Jack hugged him and I just smiled. A nurse walked in with some papers. "Oh! You're awake! You can leave tomorrow, you have a few cuts and bruises and Y/N you broke a leg but you'll heal right up in a few weeks!" She said. I smiled and thanked her as she left. I can still do my job, im up for this, all the other jobs I found or soooo expensive but let's hope they're not aggressive like this night.....

WC: 1034

OHHHHH WOWIE WOWIE LOOK AT THAT! But yeah I hope u guys enjoyed this chapter, I sure did xD also FINISHED ETHANS PAPERS PLEASE SERIES!!!! WHOOO XD but yah hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next one! Bai!!!

~*Sky*~