Singing In The Car

Quick a/n go check out my other stories coz why the fuck knot anyways let's get into this shit Puh puh puh puh PLAY THT SHIT!

Your POV

6AM BITCHES IM OUT! I left very slowly due to my condition. I got in my car and drove home.

I got home and was extremely tired. "You really went back?" Ethan asked. "Yeah, I needed the money! Once I finish about a month of this job I'll be able to pay my rent" I said. "You could always move into here, you could share a room with me" He said nervously. "You wouldn't care? I have a lot of useless shit" I said. "Honestly we arent all that different" Ethan said as I remembered the dance we were gonna go to. "Oh shit! Ethan when was the dance you said before my job offer?" I asked. "Its actually tonight, you wanna go?" He asked. "You looked really excited when you said you wanted to go" I said, side-smiling. "Really? Even with your leg?" He asked. "Yup!" I replied. "Thank you!" He said hugging me. "Tonight will be fun I promise!" He said. I smiled. "I'm gonna go get ready, be back in like 2 hours or something" I said. He nodded and left to my house.

I went to my room and looked through my closet to find something nice, which I had barely any dresses except one which was from prom like 3 years ago. "Wonder if it still fits me" I said aloud to myself.

 "Wonder if it still fits me" I said aloud to myself

I put it on and it still fits........ That's saying something, and not a good thing. I put on some cute shoes and curled my hair for like the first time in my 18 years of living. I brushed my teeth and did the little touch ups. I finally finished and walked over to Marks house.

I knocked in the door and Ethan answered and he was in a tux with a blue tie. Just realized we match as if we were going to prom, which is ironic since this was my prom dress. I walked in and saw Mark and Jack also in tuxed but with red and green ties. (Also I know Mark died his hair back to black so now his hair is black in the story, ok I'll go now bai) "You guys are going aswell?" I asked. "Hell yeah we are, we're not letting you guys have all the fun" Mark said. I giggled as we sat and watched T.V for a bit.

~*Time Sk- CAUSE ITS NINE IN THE AFTERNOON!!!!~*

We left to the school it was being held at. Mark and Jack were in the front and me and Ethan were in the back. We made small talk in the car and Mark turned on the radio. Can't Help Falling In Love came on and me, being the person I am decided to sing along, it looked like Ethan was too.

~Play Song Above~

Wise men say, only fool rush in,

But I can't help, falling in love
With you,

Shall I stay, would it be a sin,

If I can't help, falling in love
With you,

Like a river flows,

Shorely to the sea,

Darling you should know,

Something, were meant to be,

Take my hand,

Take my whole life too,

Cause I can't help,

Falling in love with you,

Like a river flows,

Shorely to the sea,

Darling so it goes,

Somethings, were meant to be,

Take my hand,

Take my whole life too,

Cause I can't help,

Falling in love with you

Cause I can't help,

Falling in love~

With you~

But I... Can't help,

Falling in love

With you~

~End Of Song~

Mark and Jack both clapped as me and Ethan finished singing our "duet". We smiled at each other as we arrived at the school....

WC: 647

I FUCKING LOVE THAT SONG!!! OML! anyways hope u enjoyed the chapter, and I'll see u in the next one! Baiii~

A very hyped ~*Sky*~