A Bad Accident...

Your POV

(Maybe TW? kinda gory ig)

I woke up in Ethan's lap,he was still asleep and- Shit, we still don't know if Mark and Jack came back last night. (Jack, back... Ryhmes mother fucker) "Did Mark or Jack come back?" I asked worried, but remember Ethan was still asleep so I was talking to myself. "Oh" I said quietly to myself as I felt stupid for not realizing that earlier. I heard someone open the door and it was Mark and Jack, in their normal forms. I got up not trying to wake Ethan up and hugged them. They looked so beat up and tired. "W-What happened?" I asked. "They're too strong" Mark said, his voice raspy. "We can't control them, they keep coming back!" Jack said on the verge of tears. I saw Ethan get up and walk over here. "What are we gonna do?" I asked. "I don't know, there's no stopping them" Mark said. I could see Jack twitch here and there but I pushed it off as after effects of Anti, seeing as he's very glitchy and gittery. "I'm gonna make some coffee" Ethan said. "Can you Make me one?" I asked. He nodded and got two cups from the pantry. Jack looked off. "Jack, you alright?" I asked. "I-I don't know" He said. He sounded so worried. I saw his left eye turn green. Oh no........... Anti's back....... I saw him look straight at me.... W-What does he want from me? "J-Jack?" I asked. Soon both eyes were black and his hair was darker and his clothes were ripped and bloody. Mark started twitching too. Oh no. They both were stating straight at me dead in the eye. "Mark? Jack?" I said worried. Jack or 'Anti' had something behind his back and I was scared to know what it was. He pulled out a knife and pointed it at me. Ethan had passed out in the kitchen. What the fuck did they do to him? Hurt me, hurt my life, but don't you dare touch Ethan........ I might have a problem...... Might as in I do, but that's not the point, Jack has a pointy object pointing at me. I stepped back until I hit the wall. I was stuck, I was surrounded. This might be my last breath...... I heard Ethan get up which relieved me a bit. "Ready for what's coming?" Anti asked in his high pitch voice. I closed my eyes as I felt the impact on my stumic. I let the darkness consume me.......

I woke up to a bright light in a bed? I sat up realize I was in a hospital. What the shit happened? I saw the familiar figure if Ethan by my bed. "E-Ethan?" I said with pain shooting through my body for every word I spoke. "Y/N! You're alive!" He said hugging me but not to tight. I hugged back even though it hurt like hell. "I thought I lost you" He said, eyes tearing up. I smiled at him as he sat down next to me. "How long have I been out?" I asked. "About 4 or 5 days" He said. That wasn't that bad, it could've been longer. Wait, Mark and Jack! "Wheres Mark and Jack?" I asked. "I don't know" He said. I was worried for their lives. I tried getting up but my side and pretty much everything hurt. Ethan helped me get up and I tried walking, which I fell a couple of times but I did it in the end. I saw Jack in the waiting room in a chair crying. I half ran/waddled over to him. "Jack! What's wrong!" I asked sitting in the chair next to him. "I thought......... I thought I might've killed you!" He said giving me a big hug. I smiled as tears starting forming. "Don't worry, I'm alive! See! You don't need to worry I know you can't control it, its not your fault" I said. He smiled at me as he hugged me once again. I then thought, where was Mark? "Hey where's Mark?" I asked Jack as I was scared Dark might've taken over or something. "Back at his house" He said. I went up to the desk and asked the doctor if I can go home. "Yes, you may leave now" He said. I thanked him and left with Jack and Ethan.

Jack POV

I was so scared I might've killed her! I dont know what I would've done if I did! Just rembering it is so....... Surreal.

*FlashBack*

Anti had taken over and had stabbed Y/N! She fell to the floor as I had control again and the knife left her stumic. Ethan ran over and picked her up and set her on the couch. Mark had gained control as well and we ran over to the couch with Ethan. "Is she still breathing?" Mark asked. "Thankfully yes" He said looking at her, sadness in his eyes. He isn't the one to be sad, he's a happy person like Y/N. But I mean seeing Y/N must be hard for him. I can tell he really like her, and I mean reallllyyyy liked her. We decided to go to the hospital to get her better and we all got in Marks car and left.

*FlashBack End*

WC: 894

OMG HELP ME IM AT MY FRIENDS HOUSE, AND IM HAVING A SLEEPOVER (TMI for y'all who don't wanna know about my 'bloody mess') And I started my period, wonderful right? And I have 1 pad...... 1 FUCKING PAD WHICH I HAVE ON RN! And the blood is covering the pad already so I don't know what to do....... Do I just put toilet paper over it? What do I fucking do I'm in quite the fucking predicament. I wanna text my mom but its 12 am. Happy New Years Eve! Fucking great I have to go through with my period on New Years AGAIN! YES FUCKING AGAIN! Last year it started unexpectedly and it was kinda everywhere bitch EVERYWHERE! And I don't know what to fucking do! Help me ;-;

Your Friend ~*Sky*~