Chapter 14 - Disaster

Começar do início

[Hello?! Rein! What the hell happened to you ba?! And where the hell am I going to pick you up?! Pagkatapos mo biglang mawala kagabi! Where did you go and—“

I cut her off. Ang ingay niya masyado. “This isn’t Rein.”

[Omygosh! Who’s this?! What did you do to her?!]

“Ella, si Blake ‘to. Chase’s cousin. I was the one who brought Rein home. Lasing na kasi kagabi.”

[Ah, ganon ba? Saan na siya? I want to talk to her.]

“She went to the bathroom. D pa lumalabas.”

[Saan ba yang condo mo? I’m going to pick her up.]

I told he kung saan and sinabi niya na papunta na daw siya dito.

Si Rein naman, hanggang ngayon hindi parin lumalabas ng bathroom. Ano bang ginagawa niya doon? Wala pa nga yata siyang balak lumabas eh.

Pumunta ako sa may pintuan ng bathroom and knocked on the door. She didn’t answer but I heard her sob. Anong nangyari doon?

“Rein?” Sumandal ako sa door and continued knocking. “Rein? Are you okay?” Mas lalo ko siyang narinig na umiyak. -.- “Rein? What happened? Are you crying?”

“Leave me alone! I don’t want to talk to you!”

Bahala siya. If she really wants to. :P Haha. Umupo nalang ako sa living room and watched TV. Hihintayin ko nalang pumunta dito si Ella.

Anyway, I’m Blake Josef Bustamante. Manila’s known cassanova. Professional race-car driver who has won every race he competes. I came from a well-known and rich family. I’ve got every man’s desire to have. The looks, the money, and the attitude. Sobran na nga yata sa attitude.

I’ve dated over a thousand girls who would literally come and throw themselves in fron of me. As I’ve said, sikat ako at maraming nagkakandarapa saakin. :)

A million girls would be dying to have a date with me or just even step on my condo, but I guess Rein is different. We were school mates when we were in highschool before and siya lang ang babaeng wala may gusto saakin. At inaamin ko na naiinis ako noon.

Ilang sandali pa at narinig ko na na may nagdoorbell. Alam ko na si Ella na yung kaya I didn’t bother to check who it was.

“Where’s Rein?” Yan agad ang tanong ni Ella pag ka-open ng door. She was still wearing her office attire. I guess. Kasi naka-dress siya tapos blazer and heels.

“Bathroom.” Tapos tinuro ko sakanya kung saan yung bathroom. Kaninang kanina pa si Rein doon pero hindi pa rin siya lumalabas. Anyare sakanya? -.-

I just stood beside her nung kinakatok niya si Rein. “Rein! Open the door! Si Ella ‘to!”

Binuksan agad ni Rein yung door and niyakap niya agad si Ella. She was like a 5 year-old kid who was looking for her older sister to comfort her. Her eyes were already swollen and her face was red. Wala naman akong ginawa para paiyakan siya ah. I went to the kitchen to get Rein a glass of water.

Pagkabalik ko, nililigpit na ni Rein yung gamit niya sa table.

“Blake, I borrowed the jacket na nakahung doon sa may sofa. Thanks for bringing Rein with you. We need to go. Let’s just talk some other time.” Ella told me tapos tuluyan na silang lumabas.

I was left ther dumbfounded with what happened. Oh well, I’ll just get back to my own life.

Ella’s P.O.V.