SPECIAL CHAPTER 😚

author noteu's
wohoo, I dunno how to show my gratitude when I read all of your comments in every chapters and seriously, thank you so much for being supportive while enjoying reading this.
Well, eheem,...my previous english was suck and I want to re edit them but...idk when will I 😢

________

"Hyung"

"What?"

"Are you fighting with Noona again?"

I groaned instead of answering him. I ruffled my black hair into a mess, like a bird nest. I don't care about my looks anymore except when I was at the outside of the house.

I didn't bother to check my face. I bet I look hilarious even Taehyung laughed at me when he saw my face.

"She started the fight okay", I said, putting my arms in the air exasperately .

"Say the one who forgot their first anniversary today?" Stated Taehyung, making me rolled my eyes at him.

He stated the truth though. I seriously forget and being oblivious when she texted me with the hints she gave me. I was too busy with my works nowadays.

"Fine, I was wrong!" I admitted my mistake. Taehyung nodded his head approvingly since he's on Taemi's side. I understand, Taehyung is her brother after all.

"Eothokkaji?" I whined again, faking a cry.

Then an idea popped into my mind. I glanced at him, staring at him with a giddy grin. Taehyung noticed it and rolled his eyes at me.

"What ever your ridiculous idea is, I won't do it for you"

"Awh, come on Taehyung! You did well in the past too!" I begged, grabbing his arm and stared at him with my infamous puppy eyes.

"I don't want to do that again or else I'll be dead in my sister's hand, for real", Taehyung shook his head in disapproval, looking at me in horror.

"It was because you were weird and a big mouth that time! Gosh, if I buy you things that you want, will you join me to plot the plan?" I said, grinning but in desperate way.

"No bribe in Kim Taehyung's dictionary"

"Blind date?"

"No"

"Jeon Jungkook?"

"Uh, no. I'm straight"

"How about food?"

"Food what?"

"I treat you food for a week?"

"No way, add more"

"Month?"

"Um, no. Add more"

"God, you want me to treat you for a year? Are you fucking kidding me?" I yelled at Taehyung, who had covered his ears.

"Better or nothing", he stated, peeked me with one of his eyes.

I groaned, throwing my hands in the air. I felt like I want to flip my coffee table in Taehyung's face.

"Fine, you win", I said without any sincerity. Bye bye money, you are soon decreasing because of Kim Taehyung.

"Good, what's the plan?" His idiotic rectangle smile was forming. God, if Taehyung was not Taemi's brother, I would choked him.