Chapter 8 [edited]

I satisfied after I heard him squeaked in pain. My eyes clouded with tears but I can see him jumping with one foot. Serve you right Jung Hoseok! I giggled while wiped my tears.

Wait, so what kind of feeling that I felt right now? Am I happy, sad, angry or annoyed? My feelings even confused because of him.

I was mad because I thought he was serious. Why I was crying? Why my heart fluttered after hearing his proposal? Am I happy?

A lot of question clouding my mind, until I caught him glaring at me. Now Hoseok and I have a staring competition. After that, it stopped when he walked to me and gripped my wrist.

"What the...get your dirty hand off me, you jerk!" I yelled at him, his back facing me and started to pace off from where were I stood.

Whoa, he decided to ignore me so I need to shut up and follow him. His hand was holding my wrist tightly so I can't run away from him.

We continued walking until he stopped. Now we were standing between the tree and the river. The scene was so beautiful. I wondered why he brought me here.

"Do you accept me?" Hoseok spoke out. I turned my gaze towards him, he was staring at the sky. I want to touch his jawline. His lips...

Does he plan out to kill me? My heart was still beating in faster rate. I was speechless to answer him. Okay, I kept this mouth shut and admired the sky like he did.

"Yaaah, answer me!" Out of blue, he yelled.

I was surprised and faced him immediately. Taemi, he is not joking. He frowned and his glare was sharp as he stare at my soul.

I was flustered. I didn't know what to say. I lowered down my head, facing the ground. Omo, what should I do? Help meee!

Then, his hand touched my chin, lifting up to meet his eyes. Those eyes managed to create the butterflies to explore my entire tummy. I'm going to fly after this.

His head moved forward until his nose touched mine. I can't move because I was nervous. He closed his eyes until his lips met mine.

My heart beat stopped for nanoseconds. My eyes widened in shocked. I guessed my cheeks turned to crimson.

I smiled, closing my eyes and kissed him back. I can feel his lips turned upward into a smile. I love you Jung Hoseok, this is my answer for you.

Our kiss ended when I heard someone that was enjoying munching the food? Who the heck was watching us?

Author's note:

Hello there! Heheh, does this story enjoy you? Finally, they kissed! Yayy yayy yayy! But the sad is, Im goin to end this story :'> hehehe!

Dont worry! I planned out a new stories and decided to upload the new stories once this story was finished ^^ kekeke! Maaaybee?

Today I'm turning 15. Yayy! Omg..I'm being a granny :'> an immature granny to be exact! Neah..im joking >< I will be an adult child *cough* *let yoongi kill me* jk, stay me alaipe. Heheh

Anw, thank you for the supports :') im grateful and elated. Kekeke, Im sorry my english is not good. I will be good in the future :')

And Im sorry if this story so lame and make u guys frustrated. I will try my best to make u guys enjoy my story! Hehehe!

Bye bye! Annyeong ^^ saranghaee
(Im happy bcoz jhope uploud his selca with cake b4 my bday, teehee!)

From truthfully childish granny,
> anonymouse_kpop

[ edited: awww, i guess this is my fav chap bcoz i uploded this during my 15th birthday :") wow, i love jung hoseok so much, until now ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ im proud!!! 17.06.19 ]